Getting discovered: How to tell a woman your bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Getting discovered: How to tell a woman your bionic

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Sensitive subjects have a lot in common

Does it seem to anyone else that most of the issues here are similar to the issues of "how to discuss one's sexual hostory, especially sexual health history"?

B ringing both up at the same time might be REALLY problematic. Which one to bring up first is another question as well.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 am

I told my girlfriend last night. She was incredibly understanding and supportive. I feel lucky to have her in my life. She asked a few questions, and she thanked me for being open with her. She completely understood why I didn’t tell her initially. (We have had marathon sex sessions over the past few weeks.) She commented that she feels closer to me now. She even shared some things about her past. Then we had sex again. Oh and we had sex this morning. Haha.

Not to diminish how wonderful she is, but I think for guys that are concerned about this, it’s a bigger deal in our minds.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:29 am

Dustyknox wrote:I told my girlfriend last night. She was incredibly understanding and supportive. I feel lucky to have her in my life. She asked a few questions, and she thanked me for being open with her. She completely understood why I didn’t tell her initially. (We have had marathon sex sessions over the past few weeks.) She commented that she feels closer to me now. She even shared some things about her past. Then we had sex again. Oh and we had sex this morning. Haha.

Not to diminish how wonderful she is, but I think for guys that are concerned about this, it’s a bigger deal in our minds.

Amen my friend, and congratulations. Great words to hear. And inspiraiton in the sack. Enjoy it.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Dustyknox wrote:I told my girlfriend last night. She was incredibly understanding and supportive. I feel lucky to have her in my life. She asked a few questions, and she thanked me for being open with her. She completely understood why I didn’t tell her initially. (We have had marathon sex sessions over the past few weeks.)

Pity that she never plays with your balls...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Hahahahaha... she does now!

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Congratulations, sir!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:05 am

Strongagain if you read my posts, you would realize my girlfriend did NOT touch my scrotum until AFTER I told her about my implant.

I agree that a woman playing with the scrotum would realize there is something different and ask questions. I don’t want anyone considering the surgery to be mislead. If a casual hookup plays with your scrotum, she will more than likely know something is different in there. The pump is MUCH harder than your testees. However this fear can be avoided by telling your partner you don’t like your balls played with.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 am

Dustyknox wrote:Strongagain if you read my posts, you would realize my girlfriend did NOT touch my scrotum until AFTER I told her about my implant.

I agree that a woman playing with the scrotum would realize there is something different and ask questions. I don’t want anyone considering the surgery to be mislead. If a casual hookup plays with your scrotum, she will more than likely know something is different in there. The pump is MUCH harder than your testees. However this fear can be avoided by telling your partner you don’t like your balls played with.

I don't think I have ever had a girl go for my balls.... dick maybe but, not balls. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm

this fear can be avoided by telling your partner you don’t like your balls played with.

But what if you LIKE having your balls played with?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
this fear can be avoided by telling your partner you don’t like your balls played with.

But what if you LIKE having your balls played with?

Well... ya can't have your cake and eat it too... :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”