Saturday 9th is the I day!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Saturday 9th is the I day!

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:17 am

Spikepork,
You are making progress. It goes day by day, step by step, but it just keeps getting better and better. I just wrote my three month update post yesterday. If you want to get some encouragement as to where you are headed, give it a read. Glad to hear your recovery is going well.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks. The soreness is quite horrid. No pain as such. Will be glad for it to ease up.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Hey Spike,

Your recovery sounds familiar to mine. I am in awe of those that activated within days of surgery. For me, around day 10 I started feeling around for various pump components to familiarize myself. On day 12 I did one pump inflate, then deflate, just to test the pump (with doctor approval) but it wasn't until 3 weeks that I fully activated. Good luck and cheers!

Kevin
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 am

Hi Airwolf

For sure the thought of rummaging around down there feels me with dread right now. The stitches area still feels very sore. I'm patient enough to wait. God knows the last 30 yrs with ED drains the life out of most men so a few more days won't hurt. I'm just going to rest. Those lucky chaps who activate and are pumping away by day 5 I'm very jealous of but that's not my experience so far. So back to rest I go and continuing with the painkillers.
How has the activation gone for you now you are finally active?
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:42 pm

My first month or so of pumping was pretty slow -- it was partly because I didn't have a good technique. It took me about 20 minutes to pump up as I fully tried to squeeze the bulb and let it refill which I think is how the literature describes it. Anyways, it was a mild workout pumping up. After talking to my doctor, he recommended quick momentary bursts, or squeezes, which for me deflates the pump around 50%. At the rate I go it is about 1 pump per second. At 3 months I can now pump up in under a minute and it is less exhausting for my hand. Another issue for the early days of pumping for me was that the shaft and head were very sensitive after pumping up -- almost too sensitive for sex. And if I pumped to max, I would almost see stars and have mild shakes and sweats the pain was so intense. At about 6 weeks after activation and daily pumping I could pump to 80% and have pretty enjoyable intercourse with only mild occasional discomfort. I could also pump to about 100% and have slight increase in pressure but no pain -- 90-100% would be too hard and uncomfortable for sex, so I just do it for hopeful growth. 80% is more than good enough for sex. I do about 35 pumps for sex, and add about 25 more to get to max, and I add a few more pumps to get to max every few days (so when I say 100%, I'm still somewhere below that still)
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Great comments. Looks like overall you are very pleased with your outcome. I'm trying to just hold onto the positives and as we all must be I'm impatient. It's only day 6 in reality but I still couldn't bare anything going on down there. My shaft is quite numb and my balls sore as hell. I have my first check up this coming Monday.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:09 am

Day 6/7 post op. Feeling more comfortable today although the stitches remain uncomfortable. Can't wait for those to dissolve! And then have a bloody Bath! Still taking pain relief but unsure it actually makes any difference as it's not pain but sore. Other than that no change. Happy to have got this far to be honest. Big up to all men who go through this.

Return to “Implants”