Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm

I am anticipating my own restoration to sexual functioning soon and noticed over the past year and a half (since finding FrankTalk) that there are many who have expressed unmitigated joy over being made "whole" again.

This made me curious. I have a question that could be seen as controversial or provocative. I do not seek to provoke, so please, NO ONE read THAT into this question.

Does anyone feel an implant is preferable to a fully functioning "naturally erectile" penis in any way? What way(s)?

Would you, knowing what you know now about implant function, opt for an implant if you did not have ED? (Ignore that a reputable surgeon is unlikely to perform such an operation.)

Discuss
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ThePlumber1964

Re: Preferable to Natural?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:26 pm

No way!!! I had such a great sexual life with my wife for almost 30 yeas before this ED came into our lives. I REALLY miss it, and a lot...
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Uh, no. Is an artificial leg better than a fully functional real one?! Not.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Agreed with all the posters above, but let me qualify it:
- The implant is better than the injections for sure, miles ahead.
- The implant is better than the pills for sure, miles ahead.
- The only thing that is better than the implant is the fully functional spontaneous natural erection. For me, this was like when I was 16.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Natural is absolutely preferable...when it works. But none of us chose to get an implant when our dicks were functioning well. my implant allows me to have a reliable erection whenever I want it and for however long I want it. From my first sex at 16 until I was 31, I loved my cock and it served me well, but it was years since my mal-functioning penis came close to what I have now.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:51 pm

So true Greg. My natural dick was dead. My implant gave me life again!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Ok, let meput a mirror on the question.

Do any women feel their msn's implant is an improvement over nature?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Re: Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

Postby Smetro » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Obviously I am not a woman but I think can add something to the discussion.
My experience thus far is that if the woman genuinely loves sex and is in touch with her sexuality she is going to appreciate the fact that you have an erection you are very much in control of.
I can attenuate the stiffness with ease meaning anywhere from medium hard all the way to baseball bat.
My beautiful Miss H gradually encouraged me to increase the stiffness. This occurred over a 3 month time-frame.
The other huge advantage is being able to sustain the pressure on her G-spot for an extended period allowing her to maintain control and utilise that time to allow herself to multi orgasm and also to have deeper orgasms.....I have always wanted to be able to do this, but as a younger man I would blow my load too soon and as I approached my 60's my erections were unreliable or almost non existent.

As I said I am not a woman but so far my experience is that my woman has learned to utilise the implant to increase her own pleasure and this in turn increases mine.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ThePlumber1964

Re: Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Asked my wife, and her answer was: even though it is better than an unreliable, ED affected penis, my natural erections were “simply divine”...!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 am

Smetro,
Now I control my erections. They no longer control me. My wife absolutely loves my bionic dick and so do I! I have always been good at pleasing my wife even with ED. Now I am great! My dick is just as natural as it ever was. Good and stiff but soft as velvet. Only now it's improved and better than ever. No "natural" dick can keep up with me! Your bionic brother, " No brag, just fact" Sons of Will Sonnet. Hell yea, it's brag!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”