Had to tell my LMT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jonesey

Had to tell my LMT

Postby Jonesey » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 pm

I have been seeing an LMT for the last few years once a month, well the last visit see was shock when see came in the room and me showing a big bulge under sheets. I've never had a big bulge like this in the past seeing her and she knows my body pretty while. It's always just been therapeutic and no funny stuff. I've had my dick pop out from under the sheets before but just comly puts it back under the sheet. I have missed 3 months seeing her, and she said I know you haven't seen me in a while Looks like your happy to see me. And laughed. Then I told her about my surgery, she was very amazed hearing about the surgery, and asked questions on the surgery and how it works showing a lot of interest. I thought I was going to have to show her. Lol but she went on with my massage and never asked anything else. She kept hitting her hand on dick briefly while massaging my upper leg and close to groin. Has anyone else experienced a massage after implant? It was a pretty big turn on.
56 yo ED from Peyronies Disease with 50% curvature over the last 3 years. Tried taking Trental, verapamil cr, traction device and VED for 2-1/2 years.Implanted 9/11/17 AMS 700CX byTimothy Langford from Arkansas Urology Little Rock,Ar.

ThePlumber1964

Re: Had to tell my LMT

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm

That’s a hard one...
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

radioradio

Re: Had to tell my LMT

Postby radioradio » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:That’s a hard one...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”