Dr. Levine in Chicago?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Skier123

Dr. Levine in Chicago?

Postby Skier123 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 pm

So I finally got up the courage to go see Dr. Jonas Benson here in Illinois to ask him directly for an implant evaluation. Because I have a condition called scleroderma which causes poor blood flow in my extremities (very rare), he said he did not want to do any kind of surgery on me and referred me to Dr. Levine at Rush University in Chicago. He said Dr. Levine handles the "complicated cases".

So I will go see him next and hopefully get a more encouraging response. I'm finally getting up the courage to do this damn thing and now it looks like it might not be possible due to other medical issues.

Does anyone on the forum have any direct experience with Dr. Levine? I have done a search of the site but did not find much on him. Any words of wisdom or encouragement are welcome.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

ThePlumber1964

Re: Dr. Levine in Chicago?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:51 pm

At least he was honorable and told you upfront.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 am

Skier123 wrote:So I finally got up the courage to go see Dr. Jonas Benson here in Illinois to ask him directly for an implant evaluation. Because I have a condition called scleroderma which causes poor blood flow in my extremities (very rare), he said he did not want to do any kind of surgery on me and referred me to Dr. Levine at Rush University in Chicago. He said Dr. Levine handles the "complicated cases".

So I will go see him next and hopefully get a more encouraging response. I'm finally getting up the courage to do this damn thing and now it looks like it might not be possible due to other medical issues.

Does anyone on the forum have any direct experience with Dr. Levine? I have done a search of the site but did not find much on him. Any words of wisdom or encouragement are welcome.

I just went into Google and typed "dr laurence levine review Illinois" and got a couple reviews with regards to him. Good luck with your search. :)

Larry

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:16 am

Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

Return to “Implants”