Stitches

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ocitgo

Re: Stitches

Postby ocitgo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 am

nbriley wrote:Anyone of you have sex with stitches still in? I’m almost 4 weeks post opt

I tore my stitches out at 2 weeks while being overactive playing with our dogs on the couch. It was a bleeding mess and took 2 trips to ER via ambulance to stop.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:45 am

I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday and see my doctor on Wednesday
All my stitches have disappeared and dissolved and I started cycling last week with very little discomfort and have been doing it once a day, I’m happy with results and glad I used a vacumn for 3 months before surgery
All in all I can’t even tell I had surgery done, everything looks normal implant works great tho I’m still getting used to inflating and deflating but no real issues with CX pump....I love it
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:36 pm

nbriley wrote:I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday and see my doctor on Wednesday
All my stitches have disappeared and dissolved and I started cycling last week with very little discomfort and have been doing it once a day, I’m happy with results and glad I used a vacumn for 3 months before surgery
All in all I can’t even tell I had surgery done, everything looks normal implant works great tho I’m still getting used to inflating and deflating but no real issues with CX pump....I love it

Is the deflate button still tiny and hard to find?

Larry

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

No mine has been low from the start, never had to pull it down, easy to get to but sometimes hard to press but seems to get easier as I go
The first time I was unwrapped after surgery the doctor commented on the pump and how easy I would be able to access it, he was right
Great surgeon
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Return to “Implants”