Anyone in Austin Tx with implant willing to meet or talk

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BrianS

Anyone in Austin Tx with implant willing to meet or talk

Postby BrianS » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 am

Hello folks.

Four years of ED issues since prostate removal. Seriously considering the implant, with Dr Eid in NYC.

But I really want to meet and talk to some guys that have had the implant. I know it may be a little strange but I'd really like to see one of each after implant. I've gotta decide between the different options. Eid is suggesting the Coloplast but I have questions about how hard / enlarged you stay after deflation, the rumored 'crinkle' some guys get, etc.

Scheduled for surgery once insurance will cover it in January so I'd very much like to talk to guys prior to that.

Respectfully, Brian
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

cincinnatus1951

Re: Anyone in Austin Tx with implant willing to meet or talk

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Brian: I sent you a PM.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Implants”