HOTELS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

HOTELS

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm afraid I may have posted this as a response somewhere. If you see it anywhere else I do apologize.

Here is my question: Are there any other hotels besides The Bentley that are close to Dr. Eid's surgical center?

THANKS!!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

warrenw

Re: HOTELS

Postby warrenw » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Yes, ask Dr Eid's office to email you the "Hotel List". There are 13 recommended hotels on the list. The Bentley is nearest to Dr Eid's office, but not the nearest hotel to the outpatient surgery center or to the hospital.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 pm

GREAT! Thanks.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:38 am

Not sure where Eid will be doing Surgery.
If you have lyft or Juno you can download and use phone app.
Lyft think is easier to use. Have cheap rides and expensive luxury car rides. Think cost more than yellow but better cars but you pay thru app and don't have to be playing with cash, just hit button. Cab be thier in a few minutes. Cost free to download app. Juno used to give nice discount for 1st 30 days of app. If anything those guys because own car it is clean and ride is smother. You don't want to get a rough ride after operation. If he is doing surgery and you staying in midtown area it is only a few minutes away by cab.

Airport out of city area.
If going to an airport they are flat rated if using a yellow cab. City made them do that.
They used to ripp of tourist that way.
So probably lyft does also has flat rate for that. Can ask lyft thru email.

If you want a cheaper hotel.
Don't know rates.
If you are flying in or taking train or bus into NYC it might be a good idea to go closer to train/bus terminal. if you taking train back to Newark airport and want to take the train you might want to stay close to terminal. Also a shuttle bus to Newark airport. I would check because some of those buses looked in bad shape. Don't want think going up/down stairs good idea after.
Eid and staff are to on point. Might get discount from that list of providers. Who knows.
Good luck
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

archway

Postby archway » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 pm

I stayed at the Affinity Gardens which is across the street from the Lenox Hill Surgery Hospital. Dr Eid had this one listed along with several others and I chose Affinity Gardens because I was able to walk across the street to get to my hotel. There was a kitchen and a huge bathroom which worked out perfect !! Drug store and food stores are a block or two away as well. Great location.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Return to “Implants”