The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ele440

Postby ele440 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Last edited by ele440 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous3

Re: Most recommended penile implant surgeon in Arizona?

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 pm

The things you are looking for can happen with any surgeon. You need to find one you trust and feel comfortable with. Make a list of questions to adk any potential surgeon. A biggie is will your insurance pay him. You are developing a relationship not a see him once and done.
You also have to ask yourself are you go8 g to follow his orders or be bull headed and think you onow more than him from what you read here.

Electrician

Re: Most recommended penile implant surgeon in Arizona?

Postby Electrician » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Ele440, Before I found this website I had a good friend whose wife worked for a urologist Frank Simoncini in Gilbert, Made and appointment he ran some test and confirm Ed.2 weeks later I was implanted ,I don't think he's a high volume guy I ask his scheduling gal how many he does she says about 8 per month sometimes more. They did an excellent job couldn't be happier No size loss and more girth I also had a bad case of Peyronie's due to injections, then got an excellent staff . You can Google them they have a website and check them out.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

Return to “Implants”