I Had My Annual Physical

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

I Had My Annual Physical

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 pm

This morning I had my annual physical. I just got my implant 7 weeks ago. My primary care physician gets updates from my urologist so he was aware of my surgery. When he came into the exam room he said hello and then immediately said, "I am excited to see your penis." For those who don't know, I have been a nude model for artist since I was 18 and I am now 61 so I am very comfortable nude and I am an exhibitionist on top of it.

For years I have gone to my annual physical wearing gym shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops. My doc typically does my upper body check first and has me take my shirt off. Then when it is time for me to lower my short, I actually drop the gym shorts and step out of them so I am standing there completely nude.

Today, based on him making his comment about my penis, I said, "Well, let me show it to you." I proceeded to take off all of my clothes. He said he knew of implants but hadn't previously had a patient with one so he took hold and felt me up, both my dick and balls. Then he asked how it worked so I pumped up to a full erection and he felt it. Then he felt the pump and asked about deflating. I moved his fingers to the release valve and he defaulted me. Then he asked if he could pump it up. Soon I was erect again. Then he confided that he was so curious because he has a Venous Leak and was at the point where he was thinking he would inquire about getting an implant.

w
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Lost Sheep

Re: I Had My Annual Physical

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Greg1956 wrote:This morning I had my annual physical. I just got my implant 7 weeks ago. My primary care physician gets updates from my urologist so he was aware of my surgery. When he came into the exam room he said hello and then immediately said, "I am excited to see your penis." For those who don't know, I have been a nude model for artist since I was 18 and I am now 61 so I am very comfortable nude and I am an exhibitionist on top of it.

For years I have gone to my annual physical wearing gym shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops. My doc typically does my upper body check first and has me take my shirt off. Then when it is time for me to lower my short, I actually drop the gym shorts and step out of them so I am standing there completely nude.

Today, based on him making his comment about my penis, I said, "Well, let me show it to you." I proceeded to take off all of my clothes. He said he knew of implants but hadn't previously had a patient with one so he took hold and felt me up, both my dick and balls. Then he asked how it worked so I pumped up to a full erection and he felt it. Then he felt the pump and asked about deflating. I moved his fingers to the release valve and he defaulted me. Then he asked if he could pump it up. Soon I was erect again. Thene he confided that he was so curious because he has a Venous Leak and was at the point where he was thinking he would inquire about getting an implant.

w

So, now you are an ambassador, too.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Yes. My very first show and tell.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Greg,
I think that is awesome, on both your parts.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 am

How about showing us all Greg! Tks!

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:This morning I had my annual physical. I just got my implant 7 weeks ago. My primary care physician gets updates from my urologist so he was aware of my surgery. When he came into the exam room he said hello and then immediately said, "I am excited to see your penis." For those who don't know, I have been a nude model for artist since I was 18 and I am now 61 so I am very comfortable nude and I am an exhibitionist on top of it.

Today, based on him making his comment about my penis, I said, "Well, let me show it to you." I proceeded to take off all of my clothes. He said he knew of implants but hadn't previously had a patient with one so he took hold and felt me up, both my dick and balls. Then he asked how it worked so I pumped up to a full erection and he felt it. Then he felt the pump and asked about deflating. I moved his fingers to the release valve and he defaulted me. Then he asked if he could pump it up. Soon I was erect again. Thene he confided that he was so curious because he has a Venous Leak and was at the point where he was thinking he would inquire about getting an implant.

w

So, now you are an ambassador, too.

Most of us are ambassadors

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:25 am

Today, based on him making his comment about my penis, I said, "Well, let me show it to you." I proceeded to take off all of my clothes. He said he knew of implants but hadn't previously had a patient with one so he took hold and felt me up, both my dick and balls. Then he asked how it worked so I pumped up to a full erection and he felt it. Then he felt the pump and asked about deflating. I moved his fingers to the release valve and he defaulted me. Then he asked if he could pump it up. Soon I was erect again. Then he confided that he was so curious because he has a Venous Leak and was at the point where he was thinking he would inquire about getting an implant.

w

Good for you. Donnie would be proud... Of course, he is "King of the show & tell", but you can be a Prince if you like... :lol: :lol:

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am

Ahappigui wrote:How about showing us all Greg! Tks!

Ahappigui,
I have done a lot of showing here in my updates. If you want to see, just look at my posts.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:53 am

Ahappigui wrote:How about showing us all Greg! Tks!

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile" Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine: "AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 24, 2017... I can't wait". From Belleville, Ontario CANADA.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great
Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.:)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:15 pm

I have told both of my primary care doctors (one died, which is why I have had 2 since getting implanted) about getting/having a penile implant (during the 15 year's I have an implant), and neither was interested in me demonstrating it for them. I guess doctors have their uncomfortable situations sometimes like everyone.

Return to “Implants”