Tough lesson learnt

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: Tough lesson learnt update on recovery

Postby nudist » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:06 pm

medhatg wrote:Thank you for your support. After 6 days of high dose anti-biotic, the infection has cleared out and I no longer feel any pain the groin. It was a close call, but thank God, it is gone now. Lessons learnt again: go to emergency if you suspect anything. Better safe than sorry. Any pain in the groin could be an indication that the lymph nodes are reacting to an infection nearby.

what was the name of the antibiotic?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:07 pm

nudist wrote:
medhatg wrote:Thank you for your support. After 6 days of high dose anti-biotic, the infection has cleared out and I no longer feel any pain the groin. It was a close call, but thank God, it is gone now. Lessons learnt again: go to emergency if you suspect anything. Better safe than sorry. Any pain in the groin could be an indication that the lymph nodes are reacting to an infection nearby.

what was the name of the antibiotic?

I had 4 times a day x 500 mg of Cephalexin.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 pm

FUUUUUU

so glad this healed up man!!!

I was rooting for you!

All the best
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:

FUUUUUU

so glad this healed up man!!!

I was rooting for you!

All the best

Thank you. I appreciate it.
It is really impressive how it healed nicely within a week. I could barely see any sign of the incision now. The surgeon was amazing, but I screwed up in pushing for sex early and not maintaining proper hygiene.

Return to “Implants”