SIGNING OFF...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ocitgo

Re: SIGNING OFF...

Postby ocitgo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:38 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Octigo
Man, the first word that come to my mouth are, "dude, how the heck did that happen". Oh well, " what's done is done". I'm glad you're gonna be OK! Take care of yourself and that precious dick. It's the only one your gonna have. Heal well, my brother.
Donnie

I didnt know until I got up from the couch to pee. When I reached the bathroom I was bleeding from the stitches all the oover the floor. Called ambulance and spent several hours in ER. Went home. Reached the dinning room repeated the big bleed and called ambulances immediately. After several attempts and test walks around ER that all failed they called an urologist that stop the bleed. I was weak and exhausted after many hours of this.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Larry10625

Re: SIGNING OFF...

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm

ocitgo wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Octigo
Man, the first word that come to my mouth are, "dude, how the heck did that happen". Oh well, " what's done is done". I'm glad you're gonna be OK! Take care of yourself and that precious dick. It's the only one your gonna have. Heal well, my brother.
Donnie

I didnt know until I got up from the couch to pee. When I reached the bathroom I was bleeding from the stitches all the oover the floor. Called ambulance and spent several hours in ER. Went home. Reached the dinning room repeated the big bleed and called ambulances immediately. After several attempts and test walks around ER that all failed they called an urologist that stop the bleed. I was weak and exhausted after many hours of this.

I truly hope you are ok. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”