Should I just go ahead and get an implant??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: Should I just go ahead and get an implant??

Postby sliphill » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Yep, I had them too. Got mine back in June of this year, and I am so glad I did. But it sounds like you are in the same state that I was in. I had a severe venous leak and there was no way that it was going to get better. You have an injury. You won't regret it. I'm enjoying the heck out of mine. You will too.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 am

I do have to caution you though that a minority of men on this site have had satisfactory and less then satisfactory results.. mine has been eventually a satisfactory to decent result.. but the majority has been very happy with there implants.. Although mine has been a decent result not a 10out of 10 result, it is still infinetily better then having a limp noodle.... That is why i say go with the best... i got mine done in London but am going to get the revision done by Eid or Kramer or whoever is the top implanter at the time...

best of luck brother
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

garry101

Postby garry101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:36 am

irishguy wrote:I do have to caution you though that a minority of men on this site have had satisfactory and less then satisfactory results.. mine has been eventually a satisfactory to decent result.. but the majority has been very happy with there implants.. Although mine has been a decent result not a 10out of 10 result, it is still infinetily better then having a limp noodle.... That is why i say go with the best... i got mine done in London but am going to get the revision done by Eid or Kramer or whoever is the top implanter at the time...

best of luck brother

Hey brother thanks for reply. Could you please tell me why your experience wasn't 10/10.?? Do you think you didn't get the right doctor?

Thank you so much.
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:08 am

Well simply put from what i read on here years ago before i got my implant was that even if the glans doesnt fill up with blood you will have no issue penetrating because the tips go far enough in, my tips go far enough in and this is definetly not the case for me... i need at the very least lube and lots of foreplay.. also i taught the mental part would be gone but its not.. ive to meditate, abstain from masterbation and hav energy and then i can get blood into the glans... and with the help of a cockring i have a great working dick.. some times i dont need a cockring...
Well i prob cant blame my urologist cause my dick is the same size as before..
But with all that said the pros far outweight the cons.... and im one in the minority on this site anyways, so the likely hood is you will have a better result possibly
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:19 am

But on the subject of the urologist i feel that if i was to do it again id just save more money and go to the best in the world.. and then id know that it was the best result possible.. this is one of the most important decisions of your life... your local urologist would probably do a great job, so im not putting down any one below the top 2... but 5/6 years ago when i first came on this site Kramer eid and afew others were routinly mentioned and the 2 that have remained on this site at least as being the best two are Eid and Kramer.. and as i said when it is time for my revision im getting the best in the world, and as basically the only site in the world from the words of us implantees, franktalk, that is what i have to go by...

Return to “Implants”