Putting the Titan to work

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Putting the Titan to work

Postby Smetro » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:42 am

Fantasies are mostly best kept as fantasies, however my implant has led to one becoming an amazing reality. Some on here already know about my beautiful partner in crime the delectable Miss H who has changed my world.

She is simply stunning and despite being 60 defies the ageing process and is blonde, 5'7", 36 D, has amazing legs, very slim hips, a backside that women half her age would die for and she literally turns heads (men and women) when we walk into a bar or a restaurant. I love that just like I love her.

We have been together for over 18 months now and sex with her is beyond description; she takes me to heights never imagined, although she says that in her previous relationships she hadn't allowed herself to be as free as she is now, with me.
I am a lucky, lucky guy!

Early on we had discussed fantasies and how keeping them as such is probably for the best. I think it was not too long after I discovered that H was multi-orgasmic that I mentioned that she could probably handle having sex with more than one man easily because she is multi orgasmic.... at that time I was using Caverject which many of you guys out there know works well albeit inconsistently.
Anyway further on down the timeline H supported me when I decided to get my implant, she was incredible and nursed me through the crappy first few weeks never complaining and always encouraging..... a true angel....with a little bit of devil thrown in.

A few months ago one night, after having the privilege of feeling the contractions of her multiple orgasms on the end of my cock, I had the brainwave of asking her if she would like to go to a swingers club. She wasn't very keen on the idea at first and I didn't push it however a week or two later the subject arose again and I pointed out that we wouldn't be committed to participating, we could just go and have a drink, maybe dance a little and have a laugh (and a look) at how one works.

I also made the point that I was not in any way interested in fucking another woman (H is very possessive of her bionic dick and of course the man attached to it) and that it could be fun (or not) to watch others openly fucking.....you know....see if it turned us off or on.

She decided that yes it might be fun but only as long as we weren't going to collect phone numbers and flirt too openly. Just a fun exploration.

I phoned up the club, joined us as members and was told we would be met by a hostess on the night, who would show us around and familiarise us with the rules and social etiquette of swinging. All good.

I picked my beautiful and sexy girl up in an Uber about 9.30 on a Saturday night and, as usual, she looked stunning....the Uber drivers eyes almost fell out of his head! She chose a very slinky stretch off white dress with my favourite lace bra underneath, high heels and with her hair piled naughty secretary style up high on her head, leaving her neck and cleavage very, very ready for my kisses.

It wasn't cold but there was a cool breeze and her slightly puffy, seemingly always turned on and begging for attention erect nipples, were pushing involuntarily outward as if to say "please, please take me in your mouth....please, I need you now"

Just like my fellow Bionic brothers I may not get natural full erections anymore but I always travel with 7 or 8 pumps loaded in and when I saw H bend over to get in the car exposing the fact she wasn't wearing any panties, my cock jumped and I seriously almost blew my load right there and then...maybe it was the whole premise of where we were going and what we may...or may not be doing, but oh my goodness she looked so HOT and I knew fully well that other men would be seeing just what I see, and that makes me squirm with excitement, the fact that other men want to be where I am......and in her own delightfully innocent way H knows just how to play it, looking so sexy as to drive men wild, but never ever presenting as 'easy' or 'slutty'.
FF to the swingers club:

True to their word a lovely young twenty something dressed in a fairly revealing cocktail waitress outfit greeted us at the door and dutifully showed us the ropes, so to speak. A regular bar, small dance floor, sofas and then off to the side a series of rooms with double beds in them, all beautifully decorated and clean. H is a stickler for cleanliness but even she was surprised at how nice it all was, considering how much juice is generated!

Noticeable was the fact that the doors had been removed and the doorways widened a little with a hook on either side at waist level with a tasselled silk rope attached that, as was explained, allows the people in the room control over whether others can enter. With the rope across strictly no entry, but watching from the doorway is encouraged. Very civilised.

We sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks, slowly digesting the scene around us. There were about 40 people all up that we could see, predominantly couples with some single guys and possibly single women in the mix. It was immediately apparent that we were the oldest ones there! This didn't bother me as H and I keep ourselves in great shape through gym, swim training and surfing....and we eat well AND I have a bionic cock!!

As I finished my second drink I noticed a guy of about 35 or 36 discreetly eyeing Miss H, after all she was one of the sexiest looking women in there and that, combined with her poise and maturity made her stand out only added to the fact that her nipples were responding to my kissing her neck from time to time and also that the air-conditioning had the room at a cool but comfortable temperature.

H was smiling as she let her hand brush against my now very solid semi erection while we sat at the bar. Just being with her is a turn on.
I suggested we dance, she suggested we go into one of the rooms. How could I say no? Oh the confidence an implant gives us!! 2 years ago you wouldn't have gotten me anywhere near a place like this.

She led the way, ushering me into the room while at the same time connecting the rope across the open doorway.....ah we were safe from other people touching, but in full view of anyone interested in seeing a fit and very attractive couple enjoy each others bodies. My cock was nudging my jeans and just dying to get out and get to work.
W
Most days/nights H and I are so hot for each other we tend to just get naked and get to it while sometimes we go slow and strip each other piece by piece. Not this night though....lust was the driving force and our clothes just seemed to fly off by themselves. H looks incredible in clothes but nude the wow factor rises to 10!

As I stepped out of my skinny’s I heard her murmur the words "I want him in my mouth....now!" My cock was already dribbling pre cum and with the 8 pumps already in was bouncing jauntily as I moved closer to her mouth. Her tongue reached for my glans and ran underneath my cock head caressing the frenulum. I could see the clear, sticky pre cum on her tongue, she looked up, showed it to me and smiled at me as she sucked me all the way to the back of her throat....I shuddered, she let me pop out of her mouth but chased my cock with her lips eagerly seeking a second go. By now she was playing with my balls with both hands because she is the mistress of sucking cock hands free and rarely uses them on my shaft.

Sometimes I have to fight her for space around my smoothly shaved nut sack and its contents so I can pump up further, but tonight she didn't resist when I reached down to blast in a dozen more squeezes. I was now at full, and you guys understand just what that means, ERECTION!

I love getting my tongue working on H's clitoris.....it's my favourite sexual activity but sadly for me sometimes she just cannot wait to get my cock inside her......I tried to get a lick or three in but alas she just wanted my shaft pounding her pussy so......in I went!

By this time I was aware that we had an audience. There were two couples standing watching, still fully clothed with drinks in their hands, they had appreciative smiles on their faces and were nodding in the affirmative and just generally being encouraging. The fifth member of our little fan club was the guy I saw admiring H when we were sitting at the bar. He was down to his boxer shorts and was, like me a fit, tanned surfer type....not a gym type physique....more runner/swimmer shape.
Well, his cock was poking out the side of his shorts, I couldn't see clearly but I was sure he was uncut. He was stroking his glans slowly as I pounded H's beautiful perfectly smooth pussy and he was making sure H could see just what a package he had.

H and I always look at each other while we fuck because we love each other and it heightens our sensuality, but when I caught her looking across at that beautiful cock being stroked as a result of our actions she moaned so loudly I am surprised he didn't shoot his load right there and then.

She twisted slightly sideways to get a better view as he dropped his boxers to reveal a great set of balls.....a little different to mine that are pushed forward by my third testicle....his were fairly large and hung a little lower than mine. Nice package mate. All this made me thrust harder which caused H to moan louder and actually cry out each time she came. Recently she has learned to control her orgasms and is beginning to enjoy the wetness that comes with squirting......Yes squirting, she says she has never experienced it before but now she actually floods rather than shoots liquid.

The first time it happened she freaked a little but now when she rides me cowgirl style I can feel my cock pressing against her G-Spot and as we all know, our dicks stay hard and can sustain the stimulation; she is learning to take advantage of it, and oh how I enjoy that!

So back to the action: incredibly one of the couples was still with us after 10 or so minutes and Mr Cock'n'balls wasn't going anywhere I had a funny feeling he was waiting to see if he could get in on some of H's luscious lovemaking. I wasn't sure quite whether I wanted to share her with somebody else even if she consented/desired it.....it's a tough one, male ego and all.

We kept going, changing to her on top (because I can-keep going :) and subconsciously I was probably hoping he would get bored and go looking for other action. Another 10 or so minutes and another couple of climaxes for H...my view of the doorway was now obscured by H but I did notice her looking back over her shoulder at Mr Cock and when she turned back to kiss me I saw a lascivious grin on her face. It could have been due to her orgasms or it could have been because she could watch him slowly stroking his now very thick blood-filled cock.

H has always told me she loves watching a guy wank himself....I have to say she seems to love it when I shoot on her breasts and she loves to lick my cock clean after the fact. She is the most amazing partner imaginable.

I don't know how the much younger man watching us fuck fast, medium and slowly, with H's beautiful brown breasts bobbing up and down didn't explode....he obviously had great self control.

By now I was getting ready for a rest so H rolled sideways off me, I suspect, making sure that the horny young guy watching us got to see her perfect but now engorged pussy as she lifted up and sideways.... or maybe I was mistaken or perhaps he wasn't looking at that point....it happened in an instant so I will never know the truth but I do know that she has a naughty side and I thought I saw a twinkle in her eye.

As we snuggled into each other, her laying on her side with one leg up over me and with my 7 incher very full and pointing to the ceiling I said to her..."he has a nice cock doesn't he?" she whispered "yes he does, but I bet he can't keep it up for hours if needed....like mine (yours) can"......we all know that this is what a man wants to hear and I love it when she talks about my cock being hers and hers only!

I agreed wholeheartedly and sucked her tongue and lips for what became a very passionate kiss-a-thon. At this stage the poor bloke watching must have been going wild. The couple had headed off in search of other excitement but 'our' guy was still there although as we took a break he tried to look inconspicuous. At this point I decided to ask H if she would like to let him come in a bit closer and that maybe he would be a bit more comfortable rather than stand like a shag on a rock in the doorway. Surely he deserved some reward for being our audience, after all that was what we came for.....just to show off basically.

There was an armchair just to the side of the bed and it was just far enough away for no touching, but close enough to be intimate.

She thought about it for a moment and nodded and then said "it's ok with me so long as it's ok with you...but no names"......I considered this and thought OK....she is giving me the choice and to a degree the control. Remember we don't really want to have other sex partners....we are really just a pair of show offs and we felt a little sorry for this very handsome and horny guy.

I looked across and caught his eye and motioned for him to come in but put the rope back across the doorway. He did so. He came over to the bed and I quietly explained that we weren't looking for a bed partner but that he was welcome to use us as stimuli to get himself off. He smiled and nodded and strangely thanked us. He was really pleasant and well mannered and to be honest, I wondered what he was doing in a swingers club...he was a really good looking bloke, well spoken and in great shape.....go figure.

Anyway we didn't come to be sociable and make friends, we came to show off! So H and I got back into it with me mounting her doggy style (which she absolutely loves) and our up close audience slowly stroking his really great looking erection....mine is pretty good looking I think but I couldn't help but admire his equipment, like both H and myself he was shaved and super clean.

At this point I noticed we had attracted a half dozen or so spectators, two 40 something ladies and four guys....maybe five guys,maybe three women all squeezing one part or another of each other......man I was really going for it and H was grunting and moaning as my balls slapped her clitoris.....she had a massive orgasm as she pushed back onto me with all her body weight.....it was amazing!

I am fucking the hottest mature blonde in our region who I am in love and lust with, while a group of complete strangers is kissing and groping only metres away and a guy with a super cock that is ready to explode is just inches away from my partners lips and tongue.

All of this is possible because I have an implant...I would never have put myself in this situation without the knowledge that I can stay harder for longer than even any younger man. What a fantastic situation.

I felt myself about to come, it built and built for almost a minute and then, just before I exploded H spun around and presented her gorgeous breasts and chin, encouraging me to let it go all over her.....I looked just past her and saw the other guy jerking himself, she seemed oblivious to him but I saw that he was about to come too and as he sent his first big shot I also exploded. My first spurt landed on H's cheek and the rest sprayed on her tits. Ok I am 63 not 23 and I'm not going to brag that I shoot bucket loads....but I did contribute a good dessert-spoon full or more and I was proud of myself.

Our guest shot at least half a dozen big globs of cum across H's chest, with a lump the size of a teaspoon landing on her cheek, in the spirit of the moment she licked her lips and thrilled at the taste of his cum and smiled at me. I nodded with approval and she winked at me also smiling, she said in her very sexy husky voice "that was amazing"....I nodded in agreement because it really was incredibly sexy.

We fell on the bed laughing like little kids as our passenger wiped himself clean with a towel, he thanked us both for having him in the room and then discreetly left. I grabbed a towel and very gently cleaned his and my own sperm off H's beautiful body......sort of didn't really want to, because she looked so gorgeous covered in two men's cum.

And guess what? My cock was still pointing to the ceiling. I do go through refraction and I do need a rest after I shoot but anyway we agreed that we had achieved our goal....we had been brave enough to explore a very different experience, we hadn't put ourselves in a position where we would be unfaithful and there was no harm done to anyone.
We dressed, ordered an Uber and headed home feeling really fucked and really happy.
I wrote about this experience to show that couples can step outside their safety zone without causing each other any harm BUT it takes communication and trust. Will we go back? Not sure, we have so much fun by ourselves that maybe we don't need it......time will tell.
Thanks for reading......sorry for any typos
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Dustyknox

Re: Putting the Titan to work

Postby Dustyknox » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 am

Awesome story Smetro. Miss H is very sexy. I wish I was the young guy in the story!
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 am

Great job telling your story and experience. Ah youth! Reminds me of my young single days in San Francisco. Isn't it great being bionic? We can live our fantasies, things we could only have dreamed of doing a couple of years ago. Smetro, I can't wait to hear what you and Miss H do for an encore - I hope you'll keep us informed. ;)
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:14 am

Smetro
My friend, as i have said before on FT, you are a very lucky man. Your lady is beautiful and sensual. Her age means nothing. You both obviously share a very happy relationship and i wish you the best always. The confidence we have as a result of they way we can now perform is amazing. Additionally, your writing skills are admirable. Thank you for sharing and props to your lovely partner !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 am

I think you are an excellent fixtion writer. You should publish a paperback.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:42 pm

rick61 wrote:I think you are an excellent fixtion writer. You should publish a paperback.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ShopMan

Postby ShopMan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:47 pm

rick61 wrote:I think you are an excellent fixtion writer. You should publish a paperback.

I was going to say the same thing. :D
80 yrs. Married 60 years. Hypertension but under control with meds.

ED since 1995. Viagra then switched to Cialis. Both quit working.
Was on Trimix. Tri-Mix quit working. Implanted by Dr. Novak Grand Rapids, Mi 12/16/2014 AMS LGX

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

Zxylpk wrote:Great job telling your story and experience. Ah youth! Reminds me of my young single days in San Francisco. Isn't it great being bionic? We can live our fantasies, things we could only have dreamed of doing a couple of years ago. Smetro, I can't wait to hear what you and Miss H do for an encore - I hope you'll keep us informed. ;)

Zxy my friend and brother.....I am working on it I promise you :D

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:14 pm

I Started reading your story to my wife last night while in bed - she started sucking my cock while I was reading. The more I read the more turned on we got. We had some of the best sex ever. If I had your writing ability I'd go into more detail - let's just say mind blowing. Sometimes our fantasies keep us young. & thanks for sharing.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Zxylpk wrote:I Started reading your story to my wife last night while in bed - she started sucking my cock while I was reading. The more I read the more turned on we got. We had some of the best sex ever. If I had your writing ability I'd go into more detail - let's just say mind blowing. Sometimes our fantasies keep us young. & thanks for sharing.

Zxy
the pleasure was all mine first........and yours second.....love ya brother :D

Return to “Implants”