LGX for longer Penises?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: LGX for longer Penises?

Postby Bandit » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:42 pm

So. My lgx is 18cm and i have 1.5 rte. I am and always have been a solid average in size. My erection after about 4 mos post op was at about 4 oclock. I read numerous threads about pointing the penis up toward belly button. Advise on this very thread was taping or jock strap. I bought a good pair of compression shorts. I have been going to sleep 5-6 days a week partially inflated and pointing up for the last 6 weeks. I can honestly say i am seeing inprovement on the erection direction. I am now at 3 oclock maybe even leaning toward 230 when erect. This has definately helped with the angle. So anyone in this situation, invest in the compression shorts and give it a try. What do you have to loose. I cycle my implant daily to rock hard for an hour plus and have seen gains to almost original pre-cancer size as well. And BTW, tomorrow, 11/23 is my 6 mos anniversary with my lgx. Things are good. Loving life and very functional. Thanks to all before me who have helped me with their advise and hopefully i share with guys just starting out.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:
ccrider wrote:...My understanding is that AMS does in fact make a 24cm LGX w/ an infrapubic kit...Dr. Kramer has several videos up wherein he has implanted the 24cm infrapubic model through his normal scrotal approach but he modifies/shortens the tubing for optimum pump placement.

ccrider,
I was one of the people that supposedly got that “specially made” 24cm LGX. It does not exist; fully debunked.

And the use of infrapubic kit inserted via penoscrotal fashion, if extra tubing is left, the serious issue it creates are not worth it. It get messy inside the scrotal sac since more healing tissue is created, and tubing can become source of constant pain for you, and discomfort for your sexual partner.

I'll ask Dr. Kramer about whether or not the specially-made 24 cm AMS exists. As for the use of the infrapubic kit in the scrotal approach: Dr. Kramer trims the excess tubing to fit...check out his videos.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 am

ccrider,

I will be very curious to know what he says to you with respect to its existence. Also, I do not have to check the videos, even though I have watch then all. I just needed to reach down into my scrotum to palpate the mess of tubing and crimping joins. Plus, I lived with the constant pain/discomfort created by such situation since last March until a couple of weeks ago (full 8 months), when Dr. Eid corrected those issues, and many more.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”