Things that I can not do when I have my implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Things that I can not do when I have my implant?

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am

wolfcreek wrote:Can orgasm most of the time with masturbation, but it is difficult. Didn't necessarily need an expensive implant for that however....

Would you please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 am

Xomanow wrote:The only thing that I can think of, that you cannot do......is unintentionally lose your erection......

:lol: Right on. That's a thing of the past. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am

hturner12 wrote:That good. I have no problem jacking off except refraing from do8ng it :lol:

I still remember the first time I jacked off after the implant. I hadn't had an orgasm in probably 6 months prior. I didn't think I could store that much in me, I was like Peter North. :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:47 am

sliphill wrote:
hturner12 wrote:That good. I have no problem jacking off except refraing from do8ng it :lol:

I still remember the first time I jacked off after the implant. I hadn't had an orgasm in probably 6 months prior. I didn't think I could store that much in me, I was like Peter North. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Implants”