Huge Anxieties

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Huge Anxieties

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 am

liber.tine wrote:1 hour ago i first saw a full-length video of the procedure during surgery. Iam quite shocked about how painful it looks. I wish i didnt see it. Worst part was when they puncture the glans, i didnt know this is necessary,thought the glans is left untouched.

The penis is the most sensitive part of the body, when i think about what will be done to my penis, i wanna cry. My surgery will be in 10 days and iam full of fear and have racking headaches.

How did all of you manage this psychowar? Iam 28 and this is the worst time of my life, sometimes i dont know how to go on.

The puncture is with a needle so they can pull the cylinders in to place . The first time I watched a video on my actual procedure it was no fucking way he is skining my dick. Then I watched it again and saw the advantages of it. Click on the links in my signiture. The video is in layman terms. There are 3 differant procedures used mine, not so common; intra pubic and the most common scrotum. Your Dr will decide which one is best for you, same with the device itself One is my photo journal the other one is somthing I wrote at week one.

Ask yourself can you endure a little pain for a lifelong stiff dick on demand or are you content to keep your limp dick that you may be able to jack off with but cant fuck with it. Will your partners be happy with you fingering and eating them and using a dildo on them. My wife loves for me to eat her out, but after 5 years of that being the only way we just gave up. ED not only affects you it hard on your partner.

I was 6 weeks yesterday our date night is Saturday night. Last night I slept hard. I started cycling at 2 weeks. The emotional feeling of just holding a rock hard dick 8n my hand again after 5 years was great.
At your age you will more than likely have to have at least one revision. If you will look at the ages of most of us we are 50 up. Your healing will ve considerably faster.

PM me with any question or conserns

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am

Didn’t watch any footage beforehand, didn’t measure myself.
I chose a great surgeon and placed my cock in his hands.
I wouldn’t watch any other surgery either.... what’s the point?
Are you going to be awake to offer feedback and advice? Nope!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am

Smetro wrote:Didn’t watch any footage beforehand, didn’t measure myself.
I chose a great surgeon and placed my cock in his hands.
I wouldn’t watch any other surgery either.... what’s the point?
Are you going to be awake to offer feedback and advice? Nope!

Some people want a spinal so they can watch, NOT me knock my ass out and wake me when it over and give me good pain pills.

I do not want to be awake for any surgery. I did watch my video post op to understand why was sore, bruised in certain areas. The only surgery that was not very well explained was gall bladder. The hip Dr told pretty graphically what he was going to do same with the nerve resection that required them to cut my skull and lift my brain. But I am a mechanic and can relate any system in the body to the mechanics of that system not the medical definitions. I guess the implant could be compared to a tire. If a tire on a car has a slow leak you just keep adding air (pills) as it get worse you may use fix a flat (pump) if it still leaks you try to plug it (injections). Out of desperation you have a couple of choices replace the tire, patch the tire or put a tube in it (implant)
Ther has only been 1 or 2 dick transplants so replacing your dick is out. So your choice is to repair it a tube. Basicly our implant are 2 tubes(cylinders) a hand pump and a holding tank in a closed loop self contained hydraulic system

The best way to get over anxiety is Humor stop being super serious and look at the lighter side find the funny. In one of my post I talked about our Firm- o -matic feature

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:07 am

I am now one year post opp. Even the day after my surgery, I couldn't see where he punctured my glans. I'm glad he did because my tips are in just the right place. No floppy head. Good firm glans that swells when I'm aroused. I am quiet pleased with my new improved dick!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Boy I can second that thought. I'm 8 days away from the surgery (October 18, 2017, Dr. Kramer). The anxiety is almost palpable.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 pm

My wife would ask is it push button? She would walk around in best Arnold impression goung I am going to pump you up. Wanted to know if I would shoot cum or saline. She also thinks it a dilo.
Today was the best one yet she ask me if I sleep with it hard told yes. She said it was funny last night the dog always sleeps on or next to me she said she looked over and saw peeking up over the dog

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:06 pm

My advice, never go for the spinal. There are 1 in 10,000 chances you lose partial of full sensation in the lower part of your body. When my doctor mentioned that, I said, thanks but no thanks.
Good luck.

nudist

Postby nudist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 pm

medhatg wrote:My advice, never go for the spinal. There are 1 in 10,000 chances you lose partial of full sensation in the lower part of your body. When my doctor mentioned that, I said, thanks but no thanks.
Good luck.

what were the chances of not waking up under anesthesia?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Been there on the general when they did my hip, gave me too much sent me to ICU. Last tim my eife had an epidural she was paralyzed for 2 days. When they did my vastecomy in 81 awake just a locsl to the nuts.
Minor cranemotomy, gallbladder, tongue /pallette /throat, 2 colonostemys, 2 knee scopes and implant all under general no problem. Any procedure since hip freaks my wife out

nudist

Postby nudist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

I have done colonoscopies, heart cath's, 2 knee meniscus repairs without anesthesia. I prefer knowing what is happening to my body and interacting with the dr.
if I think i can bear it, i'm going to choose the spinal and be fully awake.

i would appreciate anyone else's experience making this choice very much!
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Return to “Implants”