Anyone have a new Titan implant??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ronn1708

Anyone have a new Titan implant??

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Well I pumped up for the first time today. I had my Titan replaced with a new one. The doctor has me scheduled to be pumped up in a week. The doctor said I had the same implant with a different type release valve. I had the one touch release on the old one and had noticed that this pump felt different. This one doesn't have the protruding knobs on each side. Also I noticed it only takes about 10 pumps to be full and doesn't appear to be able to pump any additional pumps.
Any guys got a Titan like this??? My old implant took about 20 or more pumps and I could get about 30 pumps into it. Not sure about this implant. It produces a great erection. You have to press on both sides just above the pump and hold constant pressure and apply pressure to the penis for it to deflate. I won't get my new paperwork about size etc til next visit. He did say he used a longer length which he said was common with a replacement.
Thanks in advance for any input !!!
Ronn

[size=200][size=150][/size][/size]Any guys have the new OTRelease?
Last edited by Ronn1708 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Dustyknox

Re: Question ??? / Pumped for the First time 2 weeks post implant

Postby Dustyknox » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:05 am

To deflate I press the release valve and simultaneously squeeze the shaft with my other hand.

When inflating I am definitely pumping 20-30 plus times, BUT most of the time I struggle to make a full pump. The inflation bulb is often still too firm for me to fully press. So I don't think this is a reliable measure.

It sounds like you have a very different mechanism from before. I'm not surprised that there is such a variation. If you are satisfied with the erection, I wouldn't worry about this :)
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:31 am

Mine is the "Genesis" pump, with smaller, flatter rectangular buttons. Dr Perito said he uses "only" these. Both my second and third Titans "came with" these. My first Titan had the "round" buttons but the pump migrated to a position where I could only access on button and could not deflate. No complaints about the Genesis pump on my part. Had 3 different girls pump it for me in the past week... Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:25 pm

LMCatman
How many pumps do you have to pump to get erect??
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:09 pm

20 to 30+...... 20ish is good to play around and about what most of the girls do for me. I'll usually give it several more 15 or 20 minutes or so later when the actual fucking starts. I can generally "use" the girls most of the hour, in one manner or another. I regularly do 90 minute threesomes and can stay pretty busy. AND...... I'm old...... and lucky..... and Happy....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 pm

That is what is concerning to me....it seems to only take a very few pumps for it to be fully erect. I hope he placed the three piece unit.
I mean I could not believe the few pumps it took compared to the previous one.
I am getting old too....I am just glad you are happy and that you are having fun! Life is too short to be sad and unhappy.
Thanks for your input !!

Return to “Implants”