Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionicrocketman

Re: Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad

Postby Bionicrocketman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Thanks for the info. Price wise at least it's affordable. I didn't know there was a lift available. Where and how much do they lift. Sounds like something you want to do at the sametime. It may be something I should look into before I need a revision so it can be all healed up.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

jmaqQK

Re: Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad

Postby jmaqQK » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:06 am

Yes, well affordable in India anyway...I have no idea what it would cost in, say, North America and if it would be covered by ones health insurance program or otherwise

The lift is as David_R describes: remove all fat and then take the tension-ed lower skin flap up towards the belly button and sow it to the opposing skin flap - she said that a flat landing plain is required for this and sometimes liposuction is also required of the belly section being lifted to...the lady at this hospital said she does does it on quite a regular basis (international patients and well healed Indian patients (on men and ladies) - either at the same time / immediately prior to the Urologist doing the implant or at a later date once the implant has settled down (around 3-months post implant...

Cheers
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Return to “Implants”