Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jmaqQK

Re: Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad

Postby jmaqQK » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

I guess everyone is different but the supra pubic fat pad is a notoriously had area to loose fat from (as it is not an active region) - for myself, I am in pretty good shape overall even today (and was a welterweight golden gloves boxer in my my youth) and for many years this area of fat has persisted no matter diet regime or fitness plan. With the implant, and some level of penile shrinkage, just want to remove it, as some others wish do - a personal choice at the end of the day one way or the other....cheers
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am

I concur, I lost 50 pounds and went from size 40 pants to size 32. My body took almost 11 months to stop shrinking. I was doing cardio 5-7 days a week. No reduction in fat pad!
I wish you the best of luck in getting it performed. Please keep us posted because it has been a thought of many but not everyone. Some people were born with better genetics than others.

The Three (3) F's Feeding, Financing or F
Mommy said if you can't say something nice........................!
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

nudist

Postby nudist » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 am

I have seen several of your comments that were offensive to me.
you blame the moderators, "certain people", but never yourself.
I think you are a valuable contributor, but somehow you fail to see your own compulsion to say something that hurts or offends.
when I saw your comment about "loosing" weight, I saw it as offensive but didn't say anything. I have seen worse from you.

just my 2 cents.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Well guys - well those with an implant now and have real interest in this procedure and who I was reaching out to only in the first place, I will let you know how my Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad actually goes - as I am booked in to have it done this coming 13th Oct 2017 (apart from the obvious need to protect the implant tubes from the lipo lance, my doctor says will also need a good antibiotic cover - stop cross infection etc)...cheers
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:54 pm

jmaqQK wrote:Well guys - well those with an implant now and have real interest in this procedure and who I was reaching out to only in the first place, I will let you know how my Liposuction of Supra Pubic Fat Pad actually goes - as I am booked in to have it done this coming 13th Oct 2017 (apart from the obvious need to protect the implant tubes from the lipo lance, my doctor says will also need a good antibiotic cover - stop cross infection etc)...cheers

I am really hoping it works well for you because when I meet my surgeon on Nov 6, I want to be able to tell him that it has been done and was successful. Keep me posted. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Has anybody looked any of the non invasive options such as laser or cool scuplting. After watching a video on lipo, no way I would have it done. But that me ot j7dging anyone pursuing it.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 pm

hturner12 wrote:Has anybody looked any of the non invasive options such as laser or cool scuplting. After watching a video on lipo, no way I would have it done. But that me ot j7dging anyone pursuing it.

Hugh;
I will ask my surgeon but I think our provincial health insurance will only cover lipo suction, and even then if it is medically necessary. My doctor is pretty good about making things suddenly medically necessary.

Larry

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi to all. I have a ams 18cm lgx. It's 3 and a half years old in the area that some has failed. I too have a fat pad I would like to get rid of and liposuction may be the answer. Have my weight down but still have the pad. Anyone have a rough estimate on the cost? I'd like to lose the pad and heal up before a revision. Looking hard at the titan. Thanks in advance.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Guys....update on my plastic surgery today (medical tourism in GNH Hospital, Gurgaon, New Delhi, India), as follows (I was doing a mini-neck lift as well so did that only and it went great):

While my Urologist had sanctioned the liposuction, the plastic surgeon advised me to wait some more time until my implant is fully settled-down at around 3 months mark, as bruising etc would be too great and also my cause aggravation during the cycling phase now, and also recommends that a 'lift be done along with the liposuction', to further improve outward penis length and appearance.

She advised that she in fact does quite a lot of these specific procedures (on both men and women) and she also confirmed that in many people this region is very difficult to loose with normal dieting and a lot of lean people have this as well (and can also be an hereditary condition).

Price wise, to do the lip + lift US$2,800 and just lipo $1,200

I will update you all once I have had it done in 3-months or so time

Cheers

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 pm

I remember seeing a cable TV show about two high-level plastic surgeons, and this procedure seemed to be very common: Suck out the fat in that area, cut off some of the left-over floppy skin, and then stitch it carefully (as only a skilled plastic surgeon can do) so there are no scars and it looks normal. I am sure this cost plenty of $$$ so this was something that was just done by the very wealthy.

Return to “Implants”