Guys, I need your help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Guys, I need your help

Postby radioradio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:06 pm

For the past few days, it has taken me longer and longer to get the valve to "pop" from deflate to inflate. This morning it took about 50 squeezes, and by then my scrotum was already sore. Until it pops, I can hear/feel the saline flowing sort of like you can feel it when you deflate. Its flowing somewhere, but not in to the cylinders. Once it finally pops, everything works great.

If this keeps taking longer and longer, I'll end up with an implant and ED :o I have plans for this piece of equipment tonight and don't want to have to start pumping this afternoon :lol: .

Anyone have this happen, or can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

rentguy

Re: Guys, I need your help

Postby rentguy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 pm

If I'm understanding your problem correctly,do this.Instead of trying to make your bulb pop right off the bat,reach down and push the deflate button first before you go for the pop.I have to do that with mine from time to time.Good luck!!
67 years old.Married 45 years to my gorgeous wife .Had ED for 22 years.Had AMS 700 CX implant on 7-17-14.New work done on 9-7-16 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.Kramer took out a CX 18cm plus 1 extender and replaced with LGX 21cm plus 3 extenders. :P

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:11 pm

rentguy wrote:If I'm understanding your problem correctly,do this.Instead of trying to make your bulb pop right off the bat,reach down and push the deflate button first before you go for the pop.I have to do that with mine from time to time.Good luck!!

Thanks Rentguy,

I have tried that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I just tried to inflate, and it popped after only 5 squeezes. Go figure.

Geeze, now will I have "pump-performance anxiety". :lol:

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Push the deflate button before every try. It loosens up the spool valve.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 am

this happened to me alot, i shit a brick when it first happened, i taught the saline fom the reservoir was leaking out somewhere.. i found that if i didnt pump the implant semi regularly i found that this would happen to me,
now i deflate fully and pump every other day to at least twice a week and i have not had this problem since..
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am

I'm 3 months implanted. Mine doesn't always pop right away. If I give it 3 squeezes and no pop I push the deflate valve then start the pump it always pops on the first or 2nd pump.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:43 am

radioradio wrote:For the past few days, it has taken me longer and longer to get the valve to "pop" from deflate to inflate. This morning it took about 50 squeezes, and by then my scrotum was already sore. Until it pops, I can hear/feel the saline flowing sort of like you can feel it when you deflate. Its flowing somewhere, but not in to the cylinders. Once it finally pops, everything works great.

If this keeps taking longer and longer, I'll end up with an implant and ED :o I have plans for this piece of equipment tonight and don't want to have to start pumping this afternoon :lol: .

Bob 2.2

That happens from time to time. All you have to do is hit the deflate button first. Additionally, you can do a total reset by squeezing both ends of the deflation block for about 4 seconds...you'll actually feel it bend slightly...then hit the deflation button. Should then feel the pop when you try pumping after that. Unless you hear/feel the pop, you're not inflating...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:38 pm

ccrider wrote:
radioradio wrote:For the past few days, it has taken me longer and longer to get the valve to "pop" from deflate to inflate. This morning it took about 50 squeezes, and by then my scrotum was already sore. Until it pops, I can hear/feel the saline flowing sort of like you can feel it when you deflate. Its flowing somewhere, but not in to the cylinders. Once it finally pops, everything works great.

Bob 2.2

That happens from time to time. All you have to do is hit the deflate button first. Additionally, you can do a total reset by squeezing both ends of the deflation block for about 4 seconds...you'll actually feel it bend slightly...then hit the deflation button. Should then feel the pop when you try pumping after that. Unless you hear/feel the pop, you're not inflating...

You guys all remember that the "Pump" is in our bag... right? I cringe every time I see anyone talking about squeezing their.... anything below the waist. They need to make these things battery operated like a pacemaker, and have a remote control... you would just have to be careful you didn't accidentally hit the volume button. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Just a happy FYI....
Everything worked last night, and I was able to last much longer before the pain in the tips became too much to handle. :D
Orgasms yes, just not for me yet. I got close.
Bob 2.2

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:35 pm

radioradio wrote:Just a happy FYI....
Everything worked last night, and I was able to last much longer before the pain in the tips became too much to handle. :D
Orgasms yes, just not for me yet. I got close.
Bob 2.2

Atta boy Bob, was this the first post-op?

Larry

Return to “Implants”