WTF did I do that phase and how did you deal with it

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
medhatg

WTF did I do that phase and how did you deal with it

Postby medhatg » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm currently 11 days post op for implant of my LGX 700. The healing process is going fine. However, I started to get into the "WTF did I do to myself?" phase. All of a sudden now I long to the injection days, blah blah.

Just wondering, Is this normal? and how did you deal with it?

Thank you

David_R

Re: WTF did I do that phase and how did you deal with it

Postby David_R » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:39 pm

My doctor said that for a little while after the implant was put in I would hate him. But then later, as my body calmed down, I would love him (because of the implant). It was true! :)

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Your a little late to that party. Most of us go through it around day 8. Holly shit this is permanent. The good thing is it goes away just as fast as it comes on you. Hang in there. It's all about to get better.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:51 pm

I agree.... I am on my second journey now but I remember that feeling on my first implant.... I know right now its hard to wrap your head around all this but I you going to be so glad in the near future. Instant hard ons are awesome... The energizer bunny aint going to having anything on you...keeps going and going and going and......... NICE!!!!!
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:43 pm

medhatg wrote:I'm currently 11 days post op for implant of my LGX 700. The healing process is going fine. However, I started to get into the "WTF did I do to myself?" phase. All of a sudden now I long to the injection days, blah blah.

Thank you

For me, the WTF? moments still pop up a little every once in a while. Like when I feel the folds of the cylinders when flaccid, or when I still feel burning from the tips in my glans when inflated and think this is never going to be like it was. Sometimes it takes me a while to get a grip and remember that although everything may be different -- and that's an understatement -- my condition before the implant absolutely sucked. After my RALP, nothing was good. Turtle head dick, no hardons, sore Dick from injections that didn't work, the whole self esteem/self worth bullshit that comes with ED, and the general depression. That was never going to get better all by itself. Yeah, maybe after 2 years I'd be able to get a half a hardon with a dick that shrunk a lot from the prostatectomy, but probably not.

So now, "WTF did I do?", I took the bold step to do something about all of that crap. And I get over it until it pops up the next time. These times of doubt are becoming less frequent, and the panic is nowhere near where it was at 11 days. Patience seems to be my best friend in all of this, and I suck at being patient.

Hang in there brother. You're not crazy, you're normal. It may never be perfect, but it beats the shit out of spending the rest of your life with ED.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 pm

I've had a few of those moments. My unreliable dick was ruining my life pre op. I find resolve in knowing that it can't be any worse. It can only get better. I hope you feel the same way.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:34 pm

radioradio wrote:
medhatg wrote:I'm currently 11 days post op for implant of my LGX 700. The healing process is going fine. However, I started to get into the "WTF did I do to myself?" phase. All of a sudden now I long to the injection days, blah blah.

Thank you

For me, the WTF? moments still pop up a little every once in a while. Like when I feel the folds of the cylinders when flaccid, or when I still feel burning from the tips in my glans when inflated and think this is never going to be like it was. Sometimes it takes me a while to get a grip and remember that although everything may be different -- and that's an understatement -- my condition before the implant absolutely sucked. After my RALP, nothing was good. Turtle head dick, no hardons, sore Dick from injections that didn't work, the whole self esteem/self worth bullshit that comes with ED, and the general depression. That was never going to get better all by itself. Yeah, maybe after 2 years I'd be able to get a half a hardon with a dick that shrunk a lot from the prostatectomy, but probably not.

So now, "WTF did I do?", I took the bold step to do something about all of that crap. And I get over it until it pops up the next time. These times of doubt are becoming less frequent, and the panic is nowhere near where it was at 11 days. Patience seems to be my best friend in all of this, and I suck at being patient.

Hang in there brother. You're not crazy, you're normal. It may never be perfect, but it beats the shit out of spending the rest of your life with ED.

Bob 2.2

I think the surgeons try to downplay the length of recovery time and, in doing so, bring on the "WTF" syndrome. I started to feel comfortable using my LGX around 12 weeks after the procedure. After 4 weeks/first activation, I could use it but it was uncomfortable...soreness in the tips etc., plus I had to master deflation. I'd be willing to bet that at some point after 8-12 weeks, you'll be wondering "WTF" didn't I do this years ago? It's that good...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:22 am

I promise you will look back and think WTF was I thinking to think that!!!
Mate its is incredible just how good it is 9 months down the track.....feels a part of me now, doesn't feel like something foreign is inside me, but I have this amazing cock that gets hard in a flash and works perfectly for as long as I need it to.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:26 am

3 weeks in a recliner, frozen balls and dick, reaction to 2 meds, that damn burning at the tips. Trying to figure out how to wear anything that would concel the semi My wtf started a day 7 and lasted thru first cycle. Have not activated yet 11 days. Yesterday stayed pump maxed for 4 hours. First time I cycled and held a rock hard dick for the first time. S o hang in there

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you Gentlemen. I'm blessed with your great support in this journey.

Return to “Implants”