My Story / Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dustyknox

Re: My Story / Journal

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Dr Eid had me use a soap twice a day starting a few days before the surgery. He also had me start the prescription antibiotic the day before surgery. There were some other instructions on what NOT to take in the week prior to surgery (ibuprofen, vitamins, etc). I assume they cause excess bleeding. You doctor should give you very specific instructions.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:38 pm

And thank you all for the compliments! :)

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Dustyknox wrote:And thank you all for the compliments! :)

Man... thank you so much for sharing the picture with us! seems the opinions on this doctor are more than unanimous! 8-)

please, keep me posted and best of luck with the implant!

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Thank you for your info dustyknox
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Just made the following update to the first post...

DAY 17
Inflated to approximately 80%, and I was able to masturbate to orgasm with ease. Even with the discomfort, I actually found it much easier to orgasm because I could maintain an erection. I still have some discomfort throughout the day in the shaft and where the pump rests against my testes, but it's tolerable.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:02 am

I am so happy for you buddy. I am just a week out but my horniness got the best of me this morning as I was waking up. I was light rubbing my shaft, which is partially inflated, and got some really great sensations I have not felt for a long time. I did have to stop though because my incision is still so tender.

I had Penoscrotal webbing I asked Dr. Anglade to remove so I have the typical incision a guy would have when an implant is inserted through the scrotum, but in addition I have another inch and a half up my shaft. This past week the doc has asked me to start training my dick downward with the goal it will help it have a more natural hang when flaccid. I have been wearing compression shorts and the incisions on my cock and on my balls rub against each other, causing a bit of irritation. The actual incision is healing, but as I mentioned, the skin is tender.

Until that area heals further, I can't enjoy jacking off and I would rather keep my hands off a bit longer and anticipate those great feelings you experienced than keep going and have a setback. Enjoy your dick and congratulations!
Last edited by Greg1956 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 am

Glad you guys are doing well. My implant keeps me stiff enough I can masturbate anytime. Whether I'm pumped up or not. The orgasms are screaming intense!!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 am

Greg1956 wrote:I am so happy for you buddy. I am just a week out but my horniness got the best of me this morning as I was waking up. I was light rubbing my shaft, which is partially inflated, and got some really great sensations I have not felt for a long time. I did have to stop though because my incision is still so tender.

I had Penoscrotal webbing I asked Dr. Anglade to remove so I have the typical incision a guy would have when an implant is inserted through the scrotum, but in addition I have another inch and a half up my shaft. This past week the doc has asked me to start training my dick downward with the goal it will help it have a more natural hang when flaccid. I have been wearing compression shorts and the incisions on my cock and on my balls rub against each other, causing a bit of irritation. The actual incision is healing, but as I mentioned, the skin is tender.

Until that area heals further, I can't enjoy jacking off and I would rather keep my hands off a bit longer and anticipate those great feelings you experienced than keep going and have a setback. Enjoy your dick and congratulations!

Greg
I did the same thing about the same time. Sunday was a full blown jackoff for the first time . It was right at 4 weeks,

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:09 pm

@Dustyknox, do you bicycle any? I'm still asking about people's experience with bicycling after the implant.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:23 pm

I used to bicycle some, but admittedly I haven't in years. I know the doctor says it's not a big deal, and other FT members have echoed this. You may just want to find a more accomdating seat. However the bulb and tubing are very close to the seat. It would seem theoretically easy to damage during an accident or slip on the bike. I'm also a big guy (athletic 210 lbs), so it would create more of impact. Needless to say if I do any biking, it will be minimal and casual strolls.

Return to “Implants”