Size....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Size....

Postby dcmusc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

Ok, I hope this doesn't come across as bragging. It is not meant to. Just encouragement.

Started cycling Monday. Got a little disappointed, was only able to get to 5.25/5.5 inches. Pre Op 6.5. Tuesday was much better, lots of engorgement. And I have to say, a hard dick in your had is quite the libido booster.

Anyway, today, just shy of 6" at times. Solid, bone press. And as thick as pre-op. 13 pumps (getting better), though I have to say, those are 1/2 pumps mostly. Pump is a pain in the ass. Someone has got to redesign these damn things. That there is not a concave area for the you grasp is insane. How about a pump pad that pushed against your perineum at the bottom of the scrotum. A slippery ball is the dumbest pump I can think off.....okay, off topic.

Today, I was nearly me pre - op size. Doc says that the size I got in surgery is 20 full pumps. Now I know i can get there. I will be thicker and as long as I was pre-op. The initial pain on Monday and Tuesday of stretching had me worried. But as a matter of fact, as I write this I realized my dick isn't hurting.

So what is the point of all this.
1. Size: You can indeed get what you had pre-op. You have to be willing to endure some pain and commit to cycling.

2. Delaying procedure: I think that one of the reasons that I am doing well is that I likely opted for the implant long before most people would. I did not go years, heck not even more than 90 days of materially diminished erections. So, I didn't get a loss of size from lack of use. And, sensation has been maintained. On Monday night I suddenly wondered if I had jumped the gun. Done it too fast. The week before I was suddenly getting night time erections, maybe I could have gotten better. But having had this experience today, I think that would have been a mistake. Over the course of the prior 6 years, I had noticed that I wasn't performing like I used to. Once I hit that point where I really couldn't count on my erection, I moved forward. If you are doing everything you can and you are not getting results, if fear is the only thing holding you back, you should not worry. If you have other emotional or interpersonal issues, then yes work those out. But worry about the surgery and how you will perform after, you should relegate any additional worry above and beyond that of any other surgery to the side.

Everyone's results will be different, I know. But I just think we should put irrational fears aside. The reality is that I am back in the game. Look out this weekend.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Ronn1708

Re: Size....

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Which model did you get? What the size of your implant?
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Dcmusc
Just like i said a few days ago. You cant get discouraged. After the first few times pumping you will get an initial burst of growth which is probably the cylinders straightening out to size. In addition to that burst of growth you will continue to make slower gains as you regularly cycle. So i have been pumping almost three months and continue to make slow and steady progress. From what i have read here this can continue to possibly a year or two post op. Guys have different methods but the key i believe is consistency. I pump daily and hold as long as i can, pushing thru the pain and discomfort usually for about an hour. I have read that the pain is from tissue stretching. It tends to be like a dull ache with the occasional spasm. You can see and feel the results. Listen to your body and like everything else, dont overdo it !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Dc, according to the math you should get to 6.5". I stretched out at least 1 1/2 inches since July 25th. I saw 1/4 inch gains every week. I'm almost back to pre op length. I pump up at least twice a day.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Thanks guys. And Bandit, you were right, nailed it. The first few times were not what I thought. I have yet to go an hour, but working up to that. This morning, cycled twice. If I can get a 1/4 a week, damn, that would be fantastic.

Now, that pump.....
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

I am looking for a member who is not well hung, and is...... well, fluffy :lol: , with a Dunlop (belly Dunlop over my belt :lol: ) and a supra pubic fat pad. I had a AMS CRX 18 + 2. I would like to know, after you got your implant and all the swelling and shit was gone, how big were you flaccid and erect???

Larry

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Larry10625 wrote:I am looking for a member who is not well hung, and is...... well, fluffy :lol: , with a Dunlop (belly Dunlop over my belt :lol: ) and a supra pubic fat pad. I had a AMS CRX 18 + 2. I would like to know, after you got your implant and all the swelling and shit was gone, how big were you flaccid and erect???

Larry

Larry, I'm by no means hung. :lol: I have an 18 + 3 LGX. I'm about 5 inches flaccid.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:08 pm

sliphill wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I am looking for a member who is not well hung, and is...... well, fluffy :lol: , with a Dunlop (belly Dunlop over my belt :lol: ) and a supra pubic fat pad. I had a AMS CRX 18 + 2. I would like to know, after you got your implant and all the swelling and shit was gone, how big were you flaccid and erect???

Larry

Larry, I'm by no means hung. :lol: I have an 18 + 3 LGX. I'm about 5 inches flaccid.

Sliphill
Does it look like 5" or is it hiding in the fat pad?

Larry

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Larry, look at the posts I made with pictures. You will see what an old fat man with an implant looks like. Dr. didn't give me the sizing on my new CX. The earlier pictures are with 21cm LGX with 2cn of RTE. Hope they help.

David
Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 pm

quote="radiodec"]Larry, look at the posts I made with pictures. You will see what an old fat man with an implant looks like. Dr. didn't give me the sizing on my new CX. The earlier pictures are with 21cm LGX with 2cn of RTE. Hope they help.

David
Radiodec[/quote]

Yeah, but that's a lot bigger than me. 2/3 of 22cm = 14.7cm which = 5.88"
2/3 of 19cm = 12.7cm which = 5.08"
You would be .8" bigger than me... that's a lot. Thanks anyway.

Larry

Return to “Implants”