23 years old|3 months implanted update|First-time new encounter

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
youngwithed

23 years old|3 months implanted update|First-time new encounter

Postby youngwithed » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:44 pm

(French is my first language)
Hi guys, I just want to give an update on my recent surgery. I was implanted a titan 26.5cm on June 21 by Dr.Kramer.
I will try to explain different topic about my implant.

Mental health:
For the first 2 months, I asked my self boyyy what did you do? Today, I never feel so good in my life, my confidence got back and maybe I am little cocky now ahah.

Pain:
I only have pain when I do the cycling because I try to pump more every time.

Physical activity:
I am a 6 feet man with long legs so I like to run fast on the treadmill and I do all my body at the gym and I never felt any discomfort regarding the implant.

Clubbing: I went to the club a couple times and I had no problem grinding and dancing with girls.

First-time with a new girl:
(I did use my implant with my ex but she knew I had an implant, I kept the secret for me this time)
I knew this girl for years so we just reconnect. We text each other for a week and she was like I didn't have good sex in awhile blablaba... So I told her to come over, I have a big dick for you and I can fuck you all night if you want....
She finally decided to come over, I was anxious like how am I gonna pump my self without her noticing.
We start with some drinks to set the mood, I started kissing her, fingering her, then I told her I don't like when women look at me when I put a condom so I just went to the bathroom pump me in 1min top speed put a condom a came back ready to go. We did 2-3 round(I was always going back to the bathroom to inflate or deflate ) she was really happy didn't feel anything different. I asked her couple time if my penis feels different than other guys she said I was crazy haha. Also, I was able to pump discreetly while giving her oral.
I think what I like the most was the fact that I was taking my time, telling jokes and everything and my dick was always hard I don't have to worry about it anymore, this is the best feeling.
Overall experience it was awesome. My first successful one night stand.

Should you tell women or not :
I told two of my ex that I have an implant and they don't care. I wouldn't tell to the girls that I only want a one night but I would always tell my girlfriend because at the end it makes my life easier if she knows.

Anonymous3

Re: 23 years old|3 months implanted update|First-time new encounter

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 pm

A hard dick in their pussy that can go till they get off. THEY DON'T CARE HOW YOU CAN KEEP GOING

dias_ultima

Postby dias_ultima » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:30 pm

awesome !!
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:27 pm

awesome story
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Congratulations! You have to feel great having a long, fully functioning cock. Have fun with it!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Fabuleux. Laissez-les profiter du pénis énorme. Le seul français que je connaisse possède un énorme et l'utilise bien. À votre santé. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:43 pm

youngwithed wrote:I think what I like the most was the fact that I was taking my time, telling jokes and everything and my dick was always hard I don't have to worry about it anymore, this is the best feeling.

Yes it is, always hard whenever you want it to be, will stay hard for however long you want it to be. :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am

youngwithed wrote:(French is my first language)
Hi guys, I just want to give an update on my recent surgery. I was implanted a titan 26.5cm on June 21 by Dr.Kramer.
I will try to explain different topic about my implant.

Mental health:
For the first 2 months, I asked my self boyyy what did you do? Today, I never feel so good in my life, my confidence got back and maybe I am little cocky now ahah.

Pain:
I only have pain when I do the cycling because I try to pump more every time.

Physical activity:
I am a 6 feet man with long legs so I like to run fast on the treadmill and I do all my body at the gym and I never felt any discomfort regarding the implant.

Clubbing: I went to the club a couple times and I had no problem grinding and dancing with girls.

First-time with a new girl:
(I did use my implant with my ex but she knew I had an implant, I kept the secret for me this time)
I knew this girl for years so we just reconnect. We text each other for a week and she was like I didn't have good sex in awhile blablaba... So I told her to come over, I have a big dick for you and I can fuck you all night if you want....
She finally decided to come over, I was anxious like how am I gonna pump my self without her noticing.
We start with some drinks to set the mood, I started kissing her, fingering her, then I told her I don't like when women look at me when I put a condom so I just went to the bathroom pump me in 1min top speed put a condom a came back ready to go. We did 2-3 round(I was always going back to the bathroom to inflate or deflate ) she was really happy didn't feel anything different. I asked her couple time if my penis feels different than other guys she said I was crazy haha. Also, I was able to pump discreetly while giving her oral.
I think what I like the most was the fact that I was taking my time, telling jokes and everything and my dick was always hard I don't have to worry about it anymore, this is the best feeling.
Overall experience it was awesome. My first successful one night stand.

Should you tell women or not :
I told two of my ex that I have an implant and they don't care. I wouldn't tell to the girls that I only want a one night but I would always tell my girlfriend because at the end it makes my life easier if she knows.

youngwithed;

Was your package deflating on it's own while you were pounding her? It sounded to me like you had a leak and had to keep pumping it up.

Larry

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 am

Larry,
I think he just deflated between rounds.

Man, congratulations. Just started cycling on Monday. Looking forward to the same experience.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Return to “Implants”