six month photos

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DavidTX

six month photos

Postby DavidTX » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi everyone I'm new a new member although I have read this since before my implant. It was very helpful in making my decision to go forward. This forum helped answer all the questions I had and also showed the possible downsides that the doctors often don't mention or if they do they say don't worry it rarely happens. I wanted to see what kinds of things could go wrong before deciding to let someone cut on my dick. And glad to see and hear the honest stories both good and bad.
So I want to thank all the members. I have nerve damage do to a back and neck injury, they repaired my spine but couldn't save all the nerves. Unfortunately they were the ones that affect my bladder and dick. I still and always will have to use intermittent catheters to pee.
I have gotten brave and want to show my six month post surgery pictures. I never was very big barely 5 3/4 inches. I had gotten to the point that I was just a turtle neck. Hard to even stretch out enough to pee. Even With injections I could only rise to 3 inches on a good day.
After my implant and six months pumping as directed by my doctor and I am happy that I am now back up to 5 1/4 inches. I don't know if I reached the limit yet but I'm happy now after all these years of embarrassment and basically no sexual contact because of this. I have had more sex the last four months than in the last fifteen years. So needless to say it is working fine, and I am very happy with my outcome.
By the way I have a Titan Touch 20cm + 1 1cm rte. Not sure how to put this info on the bottom yet.
Attachments
4.JPG
flaccid
4.JPG (50.7 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
1.JPG
erect rightt
1.JPG (46.94 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
2.JPG
erect left
2.JPG (214.03 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
Arlington Tx, 55 yrs old. My implant is the Titan Touch 20cm with 1 RTE 2/2/17 nerve damage from back and neck surgeries. Never was big 5 3/4 inches but my dick slowly became a turtle neck.I am now happy with my new hard dick !, I'm back to 5 1/4 inches

bbb2.5

Re: six month photos

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 am

DavidTX wrote:Hi everyone I'm new a new member although I have read this since before my implant. It was very helpful in making my decision to go forward. This forum helped answer all the questions I had and also showed the possible downsides that the doctors often don't mention or if they do they say don't worry it rarely happens. I wanted to see what kinds of things could go wrong before deciding to let someone cut on my dick. And glad to see and hear the honest stories both good and bad.
So I want to thank all the members. I have nerve damage do to a back and neck injury, they repaired my spine but couldn't save all the nerves. Unfortunately they were the ones that affect my bladder and dick. I still and always will have to use intermittent catheters to pee.
I have gotten brave and want to show my six month post surgery pictures. I never was very big barely 5 3/4 inches. I had gotten to the point that I was just a turtle neck. Hard to even stretch out enough to pee. Even With injections I could only rise to 3 inches on a good day.
After my implant and six months pumping as directed by my doctor and I am happy that I am now back up to 5 1/4 inches. I don't know if I reached the limit yet but I'm happy now after all these years of embarrassment and basically no sexual contact because of this. I have had more sex the last four months than in the last fifteen years. So needless to say it is working fine, and I am very happy with my outcome.
By the way I have a Titan Touch 20cm + 1 1cm rte. Not sure how to put this info on the bottom yet.

Looks great.. Thanks for sharing your story.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 am

To add your signature.... look in the upper right hand corner where get your notification and Private messages. Your Profile name is there too, just click on your name. Another window will open, then click on the "User Control panel" tab, then on the left side in that box you will see "Edit Signature"..click on it and then you will be able to add what ever type of information you wish to add....it's easy.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 am

David,
Looks great. I'm happy for you. I haven't had sex with mine yet, but I love it anyway. Not having to ever dig Little Bob out of hiding is wonderful.
Keep enjoying, and thanks for the pix.
Bob 2.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 am

Looks great, DavidTX! Congrats!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 am

Looking good dude!
Enjoy your new toy!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DavidTX

Postby DavidTX » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 am

bbb2.5 wrote:To add your signature.... look in the upper right hand corner where get your notification and Private messages. Your Profile name is there too, just click on your name. Another window will open, then click on the "User Control panel" tab, then on the left side in that box you will see "Edit Signature"..click on it and then you will be able to add what ever type of information you wish to add....it's easy.

bbb2.5. Thank you for the info. I will add this when I get home tonight
Arlington Tx, 55 yrs old. My implant is the Titan Touch 20cm with 1 RTE 2/2/17 nerve damage from back and neck surgeries. Never was big 5 3/4 inches but my dick slowly became a turtle neck.I am now happy with my new hard dick !, I'm back to 5 1/4 inches

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 am

DavidTX wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:To add your signature.... look in the upper right hand corner where get your notification and Private messages. Your Profile name is there too, just click on your name. Another window will open, then click on the "User Control panel" tab, then on the left side in that box you will see "Edit Signature"..click on it and then you will be able to add what ever type of information you wish to add....it's easy.

bbb2.5. Thank you for the info. I will add this when I get home tonight

:D :D :D

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:55 am

Congratulations on the outcome! nice to know you are enjoying it as you should as well. :D

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Yep, looks good. Standing proud. :D I'm about a week short of 3 months.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”