Difficult lesson learned....UPDATE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bbb2.5

Re: Difficult lesson learned.

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:24 am

bbb2.5 here .....Thanks Guys for all of your support and advice on how to deal with poor decision making as far as my Doctor goes and hemorrhoids. I'm sure some of you will not like to read this , but being a Gay man..I enjoy booty play. Which can make things a little more complicated when it comes to keeping them under control.. :lol:

Having my Ultrasound done today, looking to see what is actually going on , and come up a solution.... ;) ;)

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 am

sliphill wrote:Really sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty after such a successful implant surgery. Healing from the implant surgery is hard enough, but you had another surgery. So I can't imagine. Seems to me that the doctor was negligent. But that is neither here of there. Bottom line is the antibiotics will eventually get rid of the infection, and then you can concentrate on the implant. Praying for a fast recovery brother.

Thank You sliphill.... all I can do now is move forward with the help of my fantastic Urologist Dr. Hakky... I have a date with him this afternoon :D

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:34 am

You sent me to dictionary, booty play. From what I read, it's not exclusive to gay men, apparently it's quite common among certain straight couples as well. Let your imagination be your guide. The things I've learned on FT. :lol:
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Zxylpk wrote:You sent me to dictionary, booty play. From what I read, it's not exclusive to gay men, apparently it's quite common among certain straight couples as well. Let your imagination be your guide. The things I've learned on FT. :lol:

Well... I knew that.. Was trying not to offend anyone by saying a lot of guys enjoy it... Gay or Straight.. ...lol
Life is an education... One is never to old to learn something new... :lol:

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:12 pm

The only way to stimulate the prostate is thru the booty

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:20 am

hturner12 wrote:The only way to stimulate the prostate is thru the booty

No truer words and damn does it feel good.... ;)

bbb2.5

Re: Difficult lesson learned....update

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:41 am

bbb2.5 OP here. Okay those of you that have been following and wishing the best here is were I am at this point. At the time of my visit on August 28 with my Urologist. My scrotum had swollen to the size of a softball and I could no feel my pump. My pain level was at a 7... I was scared. An Ultrasound sound was done, an examination by my Urologist and another determine that my infection was Epididymitis . ( Not related to STD's).... immediate course change n medications. One shot at the office to jump start everything. Home medication include Ciproflaxacin, steroid pac, and Ibuprofen for pain. As of this posting my swelling has gone down and the pain level has as well. Still not out of the wood yet, Doc said it could take up to 3 weeks for it to be completely gone. He does not believe that this will have any affect on my implant... time will tell.

I am a positive thinker and feel all will be great once this is past me and my sex life can carry one. I believe my swelling will down enough by Labor Day Weekend as Hubby and I have reservations at at a place called OZ..a Gay Men Adult only Campground. We have reserved a nice cabin and plan on laying nude by the pool, weather permitting..... :D :) ;)

JayGould

Re: Difficult lesson learned....UPDATE

Postby JayGould » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 am

I am going to give a suggestion that you may want to try. Purchase some pure 99% DMSO and some Iodine drops. Mix them together in a 70/30 solution (70% DMSO, 30% Iodine). Then put these drops on your infected area twice daily.

It's legal and you can buy them both on Amazon. But do not take them lightly. DMSO penetrates deeply and Iodine is used at hospitals as an antiseptic. They will both also make your antibiotics work better.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

JayGould wrote:I am going to give a suggestion that you may want to try. Purchase some pure 99% DMSO and some Iodine drops. Mix them together in a 70/30 solution (70% DMSO, 30% Iodine). Then put these drops on your infected area twice daily.

It's legal and you can buy them both on Amazon. But do not take them lightly. DMSO penetrates deeply and Iodine is used at hospitals as an antiseptic. They will both also make your antibiotics work better.

Before doing anything, check with your doctor. Let's not forget I am the guy that developed septic shock and had to have my implant removed and redone after waiting 6 months to heal fully heal. No sex at all for the 6 months and then another 6 weeks to heal from the second implant. NOT FUN.

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
JayGould wrote:I am going to give a suggestion that you may want to try. Purchase some pure 99% DMSO and some Iodine drops. Mix them together in a 70/30 solution (70% DMSO, 30% Iodine). Then put these drops on your infected area twice daily.

Before doing anything, check with your doctor. Let's not forget I am the guy that developed septic shock and had to have my implant removed and redone after waiting 6 months to heal fully heal. No sex at all for the 6 months and then another 6 weeks to heal from the second implant. NOT FUN.

Larry

Larry

I agree anything that is recommend here should have the statement check with your Dr first. I have to have a hip replacement next after discussing it with Dr Hakky he said we could do it in Nov but would feel better if we could slip to Dec. My ortho has no problem with that

Return to “Implants”