MY SAD STORY + TRUE IMPLANT RATINGS!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rocco84

MY SAD STORY + TRUE IMPLANT RATINGS!

Postby rocco84 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi I am researching about implants and it seems that it`s my last option left.
My corpus cavernosum are full of this shit glue after sclerotherapy; before this I never used PDE 5 or anything else. I try shockwave therapy to get new blood vessels but now after 12th visits 120€ each session it seems that it s not very good for me even if I have very little improvements, unfortunately other docs say that they cant remove the glue, so I have to life with it.

Now after my hardest time is over I accepted what this doc did with me.
I struggled a lot if it s worth to life any longer but I stayed strong and I want to try everything to get my or even a good life back.

To all the implanted guys here... I want a really easy answers from you.
[b][b]If a natural erection/or life get s 10/10 Points how many points will you give an implant and why less Points?
Maybe you can Point it by

-SEXUAL LIFE
-GENERAL LIFE

AND how different is the flaccid feeling after your implanted, because I guess it s 99percent of the time except ddbryan :D :D :D

David_R

Re: MY SAD STORY + TRUE IMPLANT RATINGS!

Postby David_R » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:12 pm

rocco84 wrote:To all the implanted guys here... I want a really easy answers from you.
If a natural erection/or life get s 10/10 Points how many points will you give an implant and why less Points?
Maybe you can Point it by

-SEXUAL LIFE
-GENERAL LIFE

AND how different is the flaccid feeling after your implanted, because I guess it s 99percent of the time except ddbryan :D :D :D

I would give it a 9.5 points with the implant. (The reason it's not a 10 is because I have to mechanically inflate it in order to have an erection, not have it occur naturally through arousal and/or handling.)

It has made my sex life so, so, so much better! My wife and I can do anything we want to do because (a) it gets hard and (b) it stays hard as long as I (and she) want it to.

When it is flaccid, I don't feel anything down there except that I have male genitals. It looks completely normal, so no embarrassment in the locker room. And it doesn't protrude or give me an artificial and/or self-promoting bulge down there which can interrupt your life, I understand.

Hope this helps a bit, Rocco84.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:18 pm

rocco84,
I consider my quality of life since my implant 100℅ since I had no erection without pills, injections, or VED. Later nothing worked except the VED and it was terrible for us. I am constantly aware of my implant as my dick is much larger and stiffer with the implant. I will never have a dick that don't work again. My surgery and recovery were text book perfect. I love my bigger flaccid (6") and erection (7"). If your dick don't work, get an implant.
Donnie

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:25 pm

I agree with Donnie and David. No I don't get natural erections as such anymore, but then I didn't really get them naturally in the end anyway.
Yes Caverject gave me an awesome hard on but it was fiddly and far from spontaneous.
I do still have that 'early morning wood' sensation when I wake up if I leave myself 1/3 inflated..... for me there are varying degrees of sensation that are predicated on sexual stimulation.
I still have trouble with vaginal orgasm but guess what? I can fuck for hours and deliver orgasms for Miss H continuously and repeatedly..... and after a lifetime of thinking about myself I can now selflessly deliver pleasure to somebody who appreciates it.
Score: 99.75%
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Rocco
The men here on FT all have one thing in common. ED ! There are many reasons for it. We are all from different places & all have different lives. The ED took something very important from us. The implant gives us the power to get it back & be in control of the ED. Qualtiy of life for me is so much better. Now instead of feeling like less than a man, i now feel like more of a man. Not just sexually, but in everything i do. I/we all have a new found confidence. Our erections may not all be bigger but they are hands down stronger, not only than before the ED but stronger than ever. Even the flacid penis is better than ever. So, do implants help. Hell yeah ! I would do this over again without hesitation.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Barespirits

Postby Barespirits » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:46 am

I agree with all you have stated and agree would do again no questions. :)
Implant install 8/03/2017 Age:76
700 LGX 18cm X 12mm/ 2.0cm, MS PUMP,Reservoir 65ml.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 am

Yeah Bandit :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Thanks for all this Input! It seems an implant is a real good solution for all this problems and your all really happy with your implants.

So what I heard from the implant are even horror stories (little dick - lost some Inches for example or loss of sensations or no climaxing)but most of the community is very impressed and say it s the best decision they made, so I think I shouldn`t be afraid of getting one.

The only thing what most of the man even they are statisfied wrote is that they have problems climaxing or it isnt as easy as before...

How long for example do you need now. I think most of the "natural" mans need around 10minutes or faster if they want to.
Just I am interested, because I think after 30 minutes fucking a girl she isnt interested any longer I guess...
Do you have not this sensations like before or are climax problems only evident if the glans dont fill with blood like before, I think the glans blood flow is very important for the orgasm...

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Compared to my natural erection which has been a problem for many years it is a 10/10. Compared to a 16 year old with no issues it is a 9.5/10 due to the fact I have a mechanical device that I need to inflate and can fail. No issues with mine or second thoughts. I forget I have one at times although flaccid I am now 6.5 inches so noticeable visibly larger compared to pre implant flaccid. I will definitely do again with Dr Kramer if I need a replacement in the future and healthy enough to replace.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:53 pm

RelievedofED1 wrote:Compared to my natural erection which has been a problem for many years it is a 10/10. Compared to a 16 year old with no issues it is a 9.5/10 due to the fact I have a mechanical device that I need to inflate and can fail. No issues with mine or second thoughts. I forget I have one at times although flaccid I am now 6.5 inches so noticeable visibly larger compared to pre implant flaccid. I will definitely do again with Dr Kramer if I need a replacement in the future and healthy enough to replace.

Thanks for your perfect and detailed POINT answer"!!! No longer climax time??

Return to “Implants”