Implanted yesterday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
superbird69

Re: Implanted yesterday

Postby superbird69 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:23 am

I also was implanted yesterday morning. Last night was my first night totally on my back. Wasn't so bad slept better then I was thinking I would. So far not enough pain to use the pain pills the Doctor ordered. I took your alls advice and bought two bag of frozen peas to help with the swelling. I never thought about it ,but it's really hard to do things with a semi-hardon. I had my surgery done by a Doctor that had more experience then my local Doctor. I found a Doctor that I liked and knew what he was doing in Arkansas. It looks impressive already,and I can't wait to see it fully hard!!!! I guess having a different type of surgery makes a difference from most here my nut sack is'nt swollen like most
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

Morton

Postby Morton » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:40 pm

David_R wrote:Morton, I hope you have a good experience here in Baltimore. (And congrats on your excellent physician care!)

Thanks. Haven't seen much of Baltimore. Spent the first two days searching for grocery stores and pharmacies to stock up before surgery. The following days spent lying in bed. I did walk to the hospital at 5am Wednesday. Glad the streets are well lit.
50 YO. Implanted on 8/23/17 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. Titan 24 cm + 1.5 cm RTE

Morton

Postby Morton » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:43 pm

superbird69 wrote:I also was implanted yesterday morning. Last night was my first night totally on my back. Wasn't so bad slept better then I was thinking I would. So far not enough pain to use the pain pills the Doctor ordered. I took your alls advice and bought two bag of frozen peas to help with the swelling. I never thought about it ,but it's really hard to do things with a semi-hardon. I had my surgery done by a Doctor that had more experience then my local Doctor. I found a Doctor that I liked and knew what he was doing in Arkansas. It looks impressive already,and I can't wait to see it fully hard!!!! I guess having a different type of surgery makes a difference from most here my nut sack is'nt swollen like most

Was your implant infrapubic?

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Morton wrote:
David_R wrote:Morton, I hope you have a good experience here in Baltimore. (And congrats on your excellent physician care!)

Thanks. Haven't seen much of Baltimore. Spent the first two days searching for grocery stores and pharmacies to stock up before surgery. The following days spent lying in bed. I did walk to the hospital at 5am Wednesday. Glad the streets are well lit.

:D

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:14 pm

superbird69 wrote:I also was implanted yesterday morning. Last night was my first night totally on my back. Wasn't so bad slept better then I was thinking I would. So far not enough pain to use the pain pills the Doctor ordered. I took your alls advice and bought two bag of frozen peas to help with the swelling. I never thought about it ,but it's really hard to do things with a semi-hardon. I had my surgery done by a Doctor that had more experience then my local Doctor. I found a Doctor that I liked and knew what he was doing in Arkansas. It looks impressive already,and I can't wait to see it fully hard!!!! I guess having a different type of surgery makes a difference from most here my nut sack is'nt swollen like most

Alright now, a couple of guys just implanted. More bionic brothers. :D I'll never forget that night in the hospital. I slept pretty good after watching the NBA finals game where it was the only one that Cleveland won. I remember being waken by a cute black gal to take my vitals. What a lovely smile she had. Rest easy guys, don't do anything for the next 3 or 4 days cept ice them.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Morton

Postby Morton » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Day 3 - Woke up at 4am with some pain in my shaft, which I treated with two bags of frozen baby Lima beans (Thanks for the advice Larry.) Bruises on my shaft and scrotum have darkened. Swelling is way down. I can feel my pump, which is nice and low. I have stopped taking Ibuprofen since I have very little pain or swelling. Relying on foods that reduce inflammation: spinach, bok choy, broccoli, blueberries, tart cherry juice, cranberry juice, and turmeric. I also stopped taking laxatives since I've had regular bowel movements for the second day. I switched to compression underwear since elastic on jock strap was pressing on my penis in a very uncomfortable way. Dr. Kramer came by to check on me and answered my numerous questions. He told me the Titan rep did not show up for my surgery and he will mail me my Titan card and key chain. He took a look at my bruises and said everything looks good. Felt good to have confirmation that recovery is going well.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Appreciate hearing about your experience Morton and dc. Scheduled September 13th with Kramer and if not for this site and the info and supportive nature of all here I'd feel so alone and beyond anxious. Best of luck on continued recovery!
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Morton

Postby Morton » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:32 pm

AirWolf wrote:Appreciate hearing about your experience Morton and dc. Scheduled September 13th with Kramer and if not for this site and the info and supportive nature of all here I'd feel so alone and beyond anxious. Best of luck on continued recovery!

Thanks! This site is a huge help for me too. Good luck with your implant! Dr. Kramer took great care of me. You can see the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY4Y7m1shms&sns=em. He implantd a device that does not come preconnected and had to be put together piece by piece. He fitted the pump perfectly. He also took the extra time to correct a bend to the left created by Peyronie's.

Morton

Postby Morton » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Day 4 - Woke up with no pain. Swelling has gone down a lot. I now have two testicles instead of one big ball. Bruises have gotten darker but are no longer spreading. Seem to have caught a cold with runny nose, headache, and coughing. Ate a chili pepper, which helped clear my sinuses and garlic cloves that have reduced the coughing. Headache now gone also. My shaft started hurting when I moved around for shower, food, and restroom. Very minor pain that went away when I got back in bed. A great encouragment to stay in bed, which I have done except for food and bathroom. However, I have been really hungry since surgery so have been getting up a lot to eat. Haven't needed any ibuprofen or ice today and have zero pain right now. Earlier I had pain in my left armpit which was srtange...maybe from using my left eblow to push myself up out of bed. Felt around armpit for swollen lymph nodes, which is a sign of infection, but everything felt and looked fine. No pain in my armpit now. Pubic hair is starting to grow in, but not irritating yet. Got a baby sock ready for when it does. Thanks for the advice on that.

Morton

Postby Morton » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Day 5 - Very little pain today. Just minor amount when top of pump rubs against left testicle. Swelling almost all gone. Staying in bed has paid off. Tomorrow will be a test...flying back to Nashville. First time sitting for more than 10 min in the last five days. Have requested a wheelchair at the airport to limit amount of standing.

Return to “Implants”