Implants that last more than 10 years

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indy38

Implants that last more than 10 years

Postby indy38 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:43 am

Despite the fact that the average life of an implant is said to be 10-15 years, there are here few members in that situation. Which do you think is the reason?

dg_moore

Re: Implants that last more than 10 years

Postby dg_moore » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 am

FT has been in existence since 2009. Most guys participate for a while and then move on after they have gotten implants, so there are not many currently around who have had their implants for a lot of years.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

indy38

Postby indy38 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 am

dg_moore wrote:FT has been in existence since 2009. Most guys participate for a while and then move on after they have gotten implants, so there are not many currently around who have had their implants for a lot of years.

I hope that you has said is true. Your implant was un 2008 and you have never used it for sex with women. Could I ask you one question? Do you use it for masturbation or inflate it once in a while?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 am

On Dr Kramer's advice I inflate it for a minute or so in the shower once every few weeks to keep things "stretched and healthy," as he put it. Re j/o, I used to occasionally but it's a joyless exercise so I've pretty much given up on it. I'm at the age where, according to published (https://kinseyinstitute.org/research/publications/index.php)Kinsey research, most men are giving up on sex. Before anybody jumps on me here, I said "most" men, meaning over 50%, but by no means all.
Last edited by dg_moore on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:11 am

I think that those of us who have successfully had an implant for a long time are still here because we know how much it changed our lives -- physically and psychologically -- and we want to share that with other men who were in situations like we were in (or worse). I am glad FT is here for many, many reasons, and I am so thankful to the guy/guys/persons who started it.

Return to “Implants”