easier to orgasm?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dustyknox

easier to orgasm?

Postby Dustyknox » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Even on good days, it is impossible for me to maintain an erection long enough for intercourse. When I am able to achieve a 50-100% erection, I am able to orgasm. When I am only able to achieve a 0-50% erection, it is unlikely or extremely difficult for me to orgasm. I am hoping that an implant will make it easier for me to orgasm. Hopefully someone similar to me preimplant will share their experience.

PS I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr Eid on September 8th.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

radioradio

Re: easier to orgasm?

Postby radioradio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Dustyknox wrote:Even on good days, it is impossible for me to maintain an erection long enough for intercourse. When I am able to achieve a 50-100% erection, I am able to orgasm. When I am only able to achieve a 0-50% erection, it is unlikely or extremely difficult for me to orgasm. I am hoping that an implant will make it easier for me to orgasm. Hopefully someone similar to me preimplant will share their experience.

PS I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr Eid on September 8th.

Your situation pretty well describes mine. Looking forward to being able to answer your question.
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Pre implant it was difficult & time consuming to reach a climax with a half hard dick.......post implant (7 1/2 months now) I'm more sensitive and climax like a banshee.....with or without a partner......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 pm

I find it much more difficult to achieve an orgasm with a girl....by myself, I almost always achieve orgasm. With a woman, I'm about 50/50 on achieving orgasms. Saturday I was with "some of my favorite girls" and had the "Super Duper Post RP Whimpering Three Stooges Orgasm"*.

I've had problems climaxing after each of my three implants. As the months pass, I get better at it. Usually by 4-5 months post-op I'm having fairly regular orgasms. Right now I'm about 5.5 months post-op. I had my first "real girl" post-op orgasm the first week in May, so at about 2 months post-op. Since then it's been hit or miss.

* Saturday, I kept 4 girls busy for over two hours...well actually, they also helped keep each other busy. Yeah, that was fun!!! I could only have dreamed of this pre-implant!!

Good Luck....it's worth it!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:21 am

I thought I might add...... In the 2.5 years after my RP and before my first implant, it became increasingly more difficult to achieve orgasm. As it took longer and longer, I could see it in the eyes of my two favorite girls 'come on already, I'm getting tired of this'. One girl actually quit seeing me. At least now I'm "exercising" a different part of their bodies.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:19 am

Much more difficult (sex or hand) after implant. Usually not possible during sex....

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Wolf, same here - no orgasms during intercourse, but not a problem solo. I think this is not uncommon from what I've read on ft. My doc says to give it more time.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Wolf, same here - no orgasms during intercourse, but not a problem solo. I think this is not uncommon from what I've read on ft. My doc says to give it more time.

I am only 7 weeks out and am suffering with soreness still but the 3 time I have had sex it was not problem. I can imagine how good it will be when i am not sticking a sore dick into her.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

I'm a little hesitant to share this, but my glans is just as sensitive with an implant as it was before an implant. (I have no trouble having an orgasm with my wife or by myself.) I'm not sure why this has never been a problem for me (just getting it hard was my problem, which was fixed by an implant.) I don't understand why the implant would effect glans sensitivity, but I trust you guys are telling the truth about your situations. I am sorry, brothers. :(

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:23 am

hear is my personal experience
1) regarding ease of orgasm: for the first month, it took significantly longer to have an orgasm---especially if I orgasmed within 6 hours before. I really liked this since i usually "came to fast" before implant. Now, six months later, timing of orgasm is nearly normal for me (in other words, I still have an orgasm during sex "sooner than I would like"). Time to have orgasm is similar if during sex or masturbation. To state this another way, I still have my state of premature ejaculation even though I have an implant; BUT, it is now rather manageable and does not bother me. Of course, the great plus is that I can keep thrusting even though I have ejaculated.

2) regarding intensity of orgasm: intensity and length of orgasm is much better than before the implant

3) regarding glans sensitivity : i have mild numbness along the bottom of my glans -- this is not a problem, and is almost hard to notice. Has become better over the last 6 months.

I have had a peno-scrotal approach. I wonder if the glans numbness issue is a side effect of infrpubic (ie, above the penis) approach ???? (I have no idea regarding this --- just wondering)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”