Implant pics.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Implant pics.

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Hardrod wrote:Greg

That is nice that it lays like that whereas my Titan is not relaxed as this... Well i am certain that I will ask for an AMS if and when this Titan wears out! lol Besides the doc did a fantastic job in Atlanta! :)

Thanks for posting this view!!

Rod

Rod,
Thank you. I am very happy with my results.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:23 pm

@larry - I do not have measurements from before :(
And I never did do a girth measurement.

Eyeing it up, I definitely am close to my pre-surgery length and I think I've exceeded girth by a fraction.

@everyone else - Thanks! I do quite like the "full" look even when not fully aroused & fully pumped.
Also love the thicker fully deflated look.... I'm ready for looks at the beach :lol:

I have a love affair with my dick that has not been there for a long time.
Our dick is a part of us(duh) but feeling negatively towards it and ourselves does so much damage mentally.
This implant really does give us a new perspective and I'm so happy with it.

I'll get an engorged + pumped pic tonight
as well as a fully deflated pic. (I think the one I posted in a previous thread I was still 25% pumped post surgery)

Cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:I have a love affair with my dick that has not been there for a long time.
Our dick is a part of us(duh) but feeling negatively towards it and ourselves does so much damage mentally.

I was having lunch with one of my bionic brothers who is local (the one who was kind enough to to do a show and tell and help me through the decision process) recently, and we were sharing some stories and experiences about our new dicks. I'm like a kid with a new toy, and I love my new dick even when it's not in use. He said "Be careful, or you'll go from being a body with a dick attached to a dick with a body attached."

It was some food for thought, and might explain some of the challenges that have appeared in my relationship with my wife.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 am

radioradio wrote:
jackhammerdreamz wrote:I have a love affair with my dick that has not been there for a long time.

I was having lunch with one of my bionic brothers who is local (the one who was kind enough to to do a show and tell and help me through the decision process) recently, and we were sharing some stories and experiences about our new dicks. I'm like a kid with a new toy, and I love my new dick even when it's not in use. He said "Be careful, or you'll go from being a body with a dick attached to a dick with a body attached."

It was some food for thought, and might explain some of the challenges that have appeared in my relationship with my wife.
Bob

We definitely do all have our own goals, missions, or needs in life.
For me, I feel like it will take focus away from my dick.
There has been so much focus ON it not working, that I feel it will quite honestly a great tool in my sex toolkit.
My relationship with my girlfriend has great dimension and we have great chemistry and a deep love for each other.
This "tool" is just a way for us to finally complete the circle. That puzzle piece in the complex relationship that love is.

With that out of the way..... Here are more dick pics! :lol:

We've got:
Fully deflated
1.jpg
1.jpg (114.98 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

Bending deflated dick down to show its flaccidity
3.jpg
3.jpg (137.59 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

Scar photo
2.jpg
2.jpg (214.52 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

Can't attach a 4th that'll be coming in the following post
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:00 am

I'm a little over 5.5" stimulated and when I'm 100% engorged it's another few fractions of thickness & length easily 5.75"

Forgive the poor lighting lol it turns out it's really difficult to stimulate, measure, and take a photo at the same time! :lol:

No flop to the glans at all when aroused.

Being as I was so recently implanted, I remember my full natural erections. While this doesn't feel quite the same, it still feels great. It's really hard to explain how it feels different. But there is no negative for me at least in the feeling of arousal.

I orgasm as hard and with the same amount of effort applied.

4.jpg
4.jpg (115.33 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Awesome pic guys. Show us your dicks.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Re: Implant pics

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:I'm a little over 5.5" stimulated and when I'm 100% engorged it's another few fractions of thickness & length easily 5.75"

Forgive the poor lighting lol it turns out it's really difficult to stimulate, measure, and take a photo at the same time! :lol:

No flop to the glans at all when aroused.

Being as I was so recently implanted, I remember my full natural erections. While this doesn't feel quite the same, it still feels great. It's really hard to explain how it feels different. But there is no negative for me at least in the feeling of arousal.

I orgasm as hard and with the same amount of effort applied.

4.jpg

Jackhammer,
Your dick looks great. I noticed in your deflated pix that your soft stuck out in one and you were pushing it down in another. I had my surgery 5 1/2 months ago. Early on my penis stuck out like yours but with time it has relaxed and hangs more. I realize some guy's without implants have dicks that stick out and perhaps yours did, but mine used to hang so I am grateful to sort of recapture what I had. Your erection looks really good. Congratulations.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Awesome pic guys. Show us your dicks.
Donnie

Ok.

Deflated and just before cumming, handjob by lady..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:46 am

maxxxxx,
DAMN! That is the ultimate power tool! I will admit I am envious of your erect size, but not sure I would want your deflated size. I have 5” deflated and my bells are pretty small and I feel like I am packing a lot when I have to be in pants.

Greg

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:48 am

Greg1956 wrote:maxxxxx,
DAMN! That is the ultimate power tool! I will admit I am envious of your erect size, but not sure I would want your deflated size. I have 5” deflated and my bells are pretty small and I feel like I am packing a lot when I have to be in pants.

Greg

Your auto correct got you again. Do you have silver bells are they hand bells?

Return to “Implants”