Implant pics.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Implant pics.

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 pm

bldoink wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:Here are my latest pix on my 6 month anniversary with my implant.

Looks good. Is the first one totally flaccid?

Yes, that photo shows totally deflated. There are times it sticks out more and times it hangs like this. I have no figured out why it is not always the same, but I really don't care...everything works.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:19 pm

JohnnyO wrote:Damn, you guys all look so natural when deflated!!!!
Ive only had mine for 3 weeks right now but it's hard enough to fuck with when flaccid and looks like it always erect.
I'm praying it will look like these photos at some point!!!!

Johnny,
TItans are known for their rigidity whereas AMS (I have AMS LGX) is more flexible. That said, there are guys here with both brands whose dicks hang like mine and some who have dicks that stand out. It took several months in my case for it to relax to this degree. Also, when I was laying flat on my back it initially stood straight up but now it rests against my body like a natural flaccid penis. I think the longer and heavier your penis is, the more likely it is to hang, whereas a shorter dick stands out more. That is a generalization, not a rule. You are very early in your recovery still so give it time. From the three week point you are at to the 6 month point I am at my penis size and hang changed quite a lot so yours may, too.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:21 pm

JohnnyO wrote:Damn, you guys all look so natural when deflated!!!!
Ive only had mine for 3 weeks right now but it's hard enough to fuck with when flaccid and looks like it always erect.
I'm praying it will look like these photos at some point!!!!

Me too... I know exactly what you mean. Mine doesn't hang down, it sticks straight out :(

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I think the longer and heavier your penis is, the more likely it is to hang, whereas a shorter dick stands out more.

I think this is usually/frequently true with or without an implant.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm

David_R wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:I think the longer and heavier your penis is, the more likely it is to hang, whereas a shorter dick stands out more.

One of my best friends has been hung like a horse since we were kids. His dick sticks straight out for several inches and then the rest of it arcs downward. So, in addition to size there must be differences with the way our suspensory ligaments hold them up.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
David_R wrote:

One of my best friends has been hung like a horse since we were kids. His dick sticks straight out for several inches and then the rest of it arcs downward. So, in addition to size there must be differences with the way our suspensory ligaments hold them up.

That may be. I have noticed that all the guys on here that are well hung hang down almost immediately in front of the pelvic wall, where all of us who are not so well hung stick straight out. I am having another assessment in April from the urologist and plastic surgeon to see if there is anything they can do. I think if they de-glove my shaft and allow the penis to dictate (pun intended :D) how long I am going to be and then graph the skin on based on that length, I would be much better off. Maybe I wouldn't have to sit to pee and maybe my dick would hang down (even just a little so my pants don't push on my head into my pelvis all day.... Here's hopin'

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Greg1956 wrote:One of my best friends has been hung like a horse since we were kids. His dick sticks straight out for several inches...

"Hung like a horse" that sticks straight out! Wow!! :shock:

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:31 pm

David_R wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:One of my best friends has been hung like a horse since we were kids. His dick sticks straight out for several inches...

Let's just say in our high school showers after gym class he "stood out" in the crowd! Hell, the stud still stands out, I just don't see the damn thing five days a week!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
David_R wrote:

Let's just say in our high school showers after gym class he "stood out" in the crowd! Hell, the stud still stands out, I just don't see the damn thing five days a week!

I never had to worry about that, I am hung like a hamster. :D

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Larry,
For the record, here is a male hamster.

Greg
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (89.34 KiB) Viewed 2004 times

Return to “Implants”