Implant pics.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Implant pics.

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:08 pm

lewisbl wrote:I just wanted to share with the brotherhood,

Fantastic results Lewis. :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu May 31, 2018 10:36 am

beachbum wrote:Thought I would add to the pics too. I'm at 16 1/2 mths now and love it. A few things I wish were different but nothing that would make me wish I hadn't gotten the implant. I was going through some old pics and found a before pic from 10-12 years ago. Back when I could still get a good erection. Thought I would post a before and after pic. Haven't seen that on here. It shows a little loss in length and a lot of loss in erection angle. But neither one would be a deal breaker.

Love the complete shaved look, that's how I keep mine and have for years.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu May 31, 2018 12:30 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Here are my latest pix on my 6 month anniversary with my implant.

Greg, looks great! Love the pre-cum. Hope mine comes out as nice as yours. Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 pm

andywalther wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:Here are my latest pix on my 6 month anniversary with my implant.

Greg, looks great! Love the pre-cum. Hope mine comes out as nice as yours. Andy[/quote

Thanks Andy. I am kind of fond of it and think I will keep it.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:50 am

Donnie2016 wrote:Lewisbl,
Awesome dick Brother, Amazing results. Nice and thick. I know you are pleased. You should be. Thanks for sharing. You give others hope. I noticed you have an AMS 18 CX with 5cm RTEs. Maybe this will shut up the aholes who can't think outside the box. According to some, your 18cm with 5cm RTEs can't produce such amazing results. Thanks for proving I'm not a liar.
Donnie

Donnie you little xxxxxx. You are the one crying like a baby when someone objects to what you are writing. You are the one complaining when someone uses some rough wording.
And yet you take your right to call people (me in this case) assholes.
You can call me whatever you want, I don't care. But don't whine like a little kid when you are trying to play the game as rough yourself.

It needs to be pointed out again since you keep whining about this crap:
Your dick is only 7 inches when you measure it from way back in the groin!!!
You posted the pic yourself where you measure to 7" FROM THE GROIN for F's sake.

And regarding this pic you use as "evidence" you can have a 7" inch dick with your setup (which you can't) - the tape is at 2" at half an inch from the base!!!
With a ruler that dick would never be anywhere near that length the pic tries to show.
Nice looking dick though. But measured in a very creative way.

Take care Donnie.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:10 am

I participate on a number of forums from ones for the sign business, several guitar ones, a a few songwriting ones and franktalk. I have yet to find a forum that doesn't have a person who doesn't hyper post on them almost daily and considers themself the resident expert, and seemingly the reason for the forums continued existence. Then there's always their counterpart whose seeming sole function is to challenge everything they say. It's a phenomenon on every forum. Each of these players has their cadre of supporters. Each of them at times presents valid points that seems to prove the other wrong yet neither one will ever concede a point to the other. I guess the drama adds an element of entertainment in a way, but personally I feel it's an ongoing disruption.

I feel Donnie is an incredibly enthusiastic participant although I get a bit weary of being reminded how big and satisfying his dick is. We get it, he's very happy with his implant. I still am rather reluctant to accept the stretching routine with all the counting that smacks of almost being an ocd. Nowhere in the manufacturers literature have I seen a suggestion to subject an implant to such vigorous manipulation. However, if it indeed has given him results then more power to him. His antagonist seems to have made it his personal mission to refute most of the claims Donnie makes and I've read some very compelling descriptions of his that apparently accomplish that aim.

I've learned to accept on a number of forums these people who take personal ownership of the forum and build a big part of their life around participating on it. Hey, this is the land of the free and anybody can take whatever position they want on a public forum. Personally, I'm no longer entertained by the squabbles. It's the same as the liberal/conservative back and forth on political forums. NOBODY is EVER going to concede a point to the other. I wish both of these guys would get over themselves and realize the forum doesn't revolve around either of them. A great many men have received immeasurable help here. Why can't that be enough without all this "I'm right and you're an asshole?". Take it outside if you ever meet up in person.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:27 am

Dave,
My implant has definitely changed my life and the lives of so many of my brothers. Whether my stretching protocol has any merit is to be decided. Posting my results in an effort to help others is from my heart and my sincere desire to help others. Not to brag or boast. As one whose dick pre opp would practically dissapear, dam right I am pleased with the results. I know you are too. I am never offended when a fellow brother is happy with the results they now have. This thread as well as Natural Hang allows us as brothers in this unique family to celebrate our return to normalcy as functioning men again. Thank you for the kind consideration. We are all in this battle with this disease from hell, Erectile Difficulty.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:47 pm

DaveKell wrote:A great many men have received immeasurable help here.

"immeasurable"? :lol: ;)

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:00 pm

Davekell

Extremely well said sir.... I was trying to figure out a way to say the exact same thing and agree 100% about every forum having this dynamic and hoping this forum could be different.

My personal policy is to try and smooth any disagreements in PM to save the group from squabbling and inviting trolls that want to stir the pot.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

DougYetii

Postby DougYetii » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Me, with a cock ring and a quarter for reference. A us quarter is 1 inch.
20170828_170725_HDR~01.jpg
20170828_170725_HDR~01.jpg (514.96 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
Implanted 9/6/2016 by Bruce Garber
Titan 22cm with 1.5 tips.
lost 3/4 inch, gained it back over the year. Currently 6.5l by 6.25g.

Best decision ever!

Return to “Implants”