Bionic brothers with TITAN OTR - lenght increase

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zxylpk

Re: Bionic brothers with TITAN OTR - lenght increase

Postby Zxylpk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Smetro - I have been reading your posts for months now and you never cease to amaze! Ten years ago, I would have been jealous of your twice daily 2 hr sessions, but now I'm afraid Miss H would do me in. :shock: I think a couple of 30 - 45 minute sessions/wk is enough for this old codger. :D & where do you get the time for pounding 4 hrs/day plus cycling too? (I assume you have a job). You're a better man than I. Keep it going as long as you can - we can at least enjoy vicariously, your good fortune. Crackers!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Smetro - I have been reading your posts for months now and you never cease to amaze! Ten years ago, I would have been jealous of your twice daily 2 hr sessions, but now I'm afraid Miss H would do me in. :shock: I think a couple of 30 - 45 minute sessions/wk is enough for this old codger. :D & where do you get the time for pounding 4 hrs/day plus cycling too? (I assume you have a job). You're a better man than I. Keep it going as long as you can - we can at least enjoy vicariously, your good fortune. Crackers!

Zyx
well mate firstly you are my hero...... I am 12 years younger than you and I am in awe that you are still pounding pussy for a couple of long sessions every week....I can only hope that I am in your shoes when I am 74!!!
Yes I work but only between 8.30am and 3.00pm. My kids are grown and gone, H is a stay at home girl who spoils me rotten.....I have to ask permission to vacuum the floors!!
She only demands that I keep her car clean (along with her pussy) and service her as she requires....which is often.....for the second task I will drop almost any other activity to prioritise the satisfying of her sexual needs.
I am very fit for 63.....swim train 3 times a week, still surf regularly, ski when I can. I eat light and drink irregularly.
I found this marvellous woman who loves me, looks amazing and loves sex.....and to top it off she cooks pretty well too.
I will do whatever it takes to keep her!! and if that's lots of sex then so be it!! :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

I hope to still be pounding pussy for along time not sure about the 2 hours, not sure wife could go that long

targusalv

Postby targusalv » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

maxxxxx wrote:
targusalv wrote:
DaveET1 wrote:From your thread title I assume you have a Titan OTR. I'm surprised, because the Titans going in right now all seem to be Titan Touch. That doesn't really matter, though, because the cylinders are the same.

Dave, what's the difference between the two types? OTR stands for One Touch Release, which for me is better, at least in theory, haha. "Touch" is even better when it comes to the deflated process?

They are the same. Both have the one touch release mechanism.... Only difference its shape and size of deflation disk. The Touch pump has smaller deflation disk, easier to spot to the touch

touch and otr pump:

Thanks, man.

So the 'touch' type is better to 'hide' the implant and also better in deflation.
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 pm

DaveET 1 was booted off

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 am

hturner12 wrote:DaveET 1 was booted off

Why was that?

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 am

He was rude and an asshole call edany one that had spelling or grammar issue Fools and igonarant and did not know anything. That was his last tirate

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 am

hturner12 wrote:He was rude and an asshole call edany one that had spelling or grammar issue Fools and igonarant and did not know anything. That was his last tirate

I'm not even a little bit surprised.

Larry :D

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:28 am

I have the Titan Touch... For me I have gained in girth. Kind of Oval in shape, but expect it to become more round as time goes by. My length right now is 6.25. I am 7 weeks out. I expect over time that my cylinders will stretch in length some more. Not expecting a lot, but I am very happy with what I have right now.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Smetro (and any of you guys still on the implant fence). You only make me wish i had done it 10 years ago. I could have been doing what you're doing instead of feeling bad about my ed. (well maybe not exactly what your'e doing with miss H :lol: ) She cooks too? Oh my...
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Return to “Implants”