Close to 4 weeks later...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Re: Close to 4 weeks later...

Postby DaveKell » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 pm

PCHelp76180 wrote:Dave, when its inflated does it point straight or to the right or left?

Points straight out with very slight upward angle.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm

DaveKell wrote:
PCHelp76180 wrote:Dave, when its inflated does it point straight or to the right or left?

Points straight out with very slight upward angle.

I need to make time to get back and see him and get mine straightened out ...literally :oops: .
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm

David_R wrote:
DaveKell wrote:the "hinge effect"

My understanding that this is common when using a vacuum erection device (VED) but not an implant.

It is my understanding that where the inflatable tubes join to the gidid plastic rear tips, there is considerable flex whoch is alo called the honge effect. I wish it were not so and am not certain of my facts/sources, but this is what I have been informed.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I guess I've gotten a little ahead of myself insofar as how long it's been since the implant. Today is officially the 30 day one month mark. No pain or really any lingering discomfort. The only concern I have is I guess what must be the RTE's at the base of my shaft. I actually have a pronounced bump on both sides at the bottom where they are. It is a definite bending point for my dick. I'm concerned about something I read on a urologist education website about RTE's. It said if a strong bend occurs at the attachment point it can create a place for early mechanical failure and that the cylinders can never fully inflate properly. I've pumped myself up a few times out of insatiable curiosity even though I know I wasn't supposed to. I can get about 5 pumps in before the bulb goes hard enough i can't squeeze it anymore with two hands. This gives me an adequate erection although it's shorter to me than before. Also my girth has severely diminished. My wife claims it's my imagination but we all KNOW how big around our dick was from millions of times masturbating, right? I can live with this if the doc claims it's normal for the implant in my anatomy. I don't especially like it though. Who wants a rock hard structure at the base of their shaft? At least my previous issues with feeling the implant every time I sat on a hard surface have lessened a great deal. I just need the go ahead to use this thing to keep my mind from dwelling on the negatives!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 pm

I'm the same date as Dave. I have a few different concerns. Mine is with the pump. My pump is laying on the bottom of my sack. Makes it easy to reach but it's still kind of sore. It feels like the block is irritating the inside of my sack. I am taking Advil about once a day. Seven o'clock in the evening it gets rather intense in my sack. I also get really cold but that's probably the damn annestisia still. Same thing happened with the heart surgery. Middle of summer and I need blankets. I have not been brave enough to pump it up yet but it's been tempting. This morning in the shower for the first time in many years I could feel a nice firm dick in my hand. It brought back memories long forgotten. No I didn't take it all the way but boy was it tempting. The other concern is the tubing. I can feel the tubing at the base on my shaft along the right side. It's a little annoying and I have concerns when I use it it will become irritated. I'm hoping in another 10 days most of this will clear up. Getting better everyday.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 am

All pumped up in the shower a little while ago I couldn't help but feel very proud of my decision to be implanted. I used a hand towel as a wash rag and had fun hanging it soaking wet on my dick while washing my hair. First time in over 20 years it could support the weight. The only time I can tell I have an implant anymore is when I'm bending forward to pull on socks and boots. I have a radical package in the way now and I couldn't be more pleased. And the look of the flaccid... it's never hung like this before. Gonna have to start showering at the gym since I have nothing to hide for a 64 year old guy. Seriously anticipating getting to use an incredibly hard dick with my wife after all these years in a little less than 2 weeks. I'd go for it now but she is such a by the book person she says no until doctor okays it. Was at a neighborhood bbq yesterday. Two good looking blondes were there as guests as one of my neighbors. It was so liberating to talk to them knowing I was probably one of the best sexual performance guys at the event. Not that they had a chance as I'm as into my wife now as I was when she was 19 years old and I married her when I was 27. But it's a confidence thing to look women in the eye with my new found capability, even though I've yet to get to use it. Before the implant I could've cared less to talk to them. ED had long ago robbed me of any manly self esteem. Fuck that shit now though. It's gonna be full speed ahead from here on out!

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:30 am

DaveKell wrote:All pumped up in the shower a little while ago I couldn't help but feel very proud of my decision to be implanted. I used a hand towel as a wash rag and had fun hanging it soaking wet on my dick while washing my hair. First time in over 20 years it could support the weight. The only time I can tell I have an implant anymore is when I'm bending forward to pull on socks and boots. I have a radical package in the way now and I couldn't be more pleased. And the look of the flaccid... it's never hung like this before. Gonna have to start showering at the gym since I have nothing to hide for a 64 year old guy. Seriously anticipating getting to use an incredibly hard dick with my wife after all these years in a little less than 2 weeks. I'd go for it now but she is such a by the book person she says no until doctor okays it. Was at a neighborhood bbq yesterday. Two good looking blondes were there as guests as one of my neighbors. It was so liberating to talk to them knowing I was probably one of the best sexual performance guys at the event. Not that they had a chance as I'm as into my wife now as I was when she was 19 years old and I married her when I was 27. But it's a confidence thing to look women in the eye with my new found capability, even though I've yet to get to use it. Before the implant I could've cared less to talk to them. ED had long ago robbed me of any manly self esteem. Fuck that shit now though. It's gonna be full speed ahead from here on out!

That is what I am talking about
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:03 pm

DaveKell wrote:I guess I've gotten a little ahead of myself insofar as how long it's been since the implant. Today is officially the 30 day one month mark. No pain or really any lingering discomfort. The only concern I have is I guess what must be the RTE's at the base of my shaft. I actually have a pronounced bump on both sides at the bottom where they are. It is a definite bending point for my dick. I'm concerned about something I read on a urologist education website about RTE's. It said if a strong bend occurs at the attachment point it can create a place for early mechanical failure and that the cylinders can never fully inflate properly. I've pumped myself up a few times out of insatiable curiosity even though I know I wasn't supposed to. I can get about 5 pumps in before the bulb goes hard enough i can't squeeze it anymore with two hands. This gives me an adequate erection although it's shorter to me than before. Also my girth has severely diminished. My wife claims it's my imagination but we all KNOW how big around our dick was from millions of times masturbating, right? I can live with this if the doc claims it's normal for the implant in my anatomy. I don't especially like it though. Who wants a rock hard structure at the base of their shaft? At least my previous issues with feeling the implant every time I sat on a hard surface have lessened a great deal. I just need the go ahead to use this thing to keep my mind from dwelling on the negatives!

Read the last update of the Merrix thread, to find out what's happening to you. I think he gives an example close to yours

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 pm

DaveKell wrote:The only time I can tell I have an implant anymore is when I'm bending forward to pull on socks and boots....ED had long ago robbed me of any manly self esteem. Fuck that shit now though. It's gonna be full speed ahead from here on out!

Dave. glad you're doing so well! The only time that I can tell I have an implant is when I'm holding my dick to pee. Otherwise, I just enjoy the larger soft size (larger than I ever had it, I think) and the hard erections that I now have whenever and for as long as I want it to stay hard. Hubba-hubba! :D

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 pm

I gave a week to go before surgery. Inspiration

Return to “Implants”