Questions on RTE's

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Questions on RTE's

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:18 am

When I first started posting about my surgery, DD Bryan, my implant journey, I was told by the, 'experts' on this site what a horrible mistake I had made using RTES. I have had no problems and no hinge effect. Most of my implant is outside my body giving me a nice erection. My pump placement is perfect.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:When I first started posting about my surgery, DD Bryan, my implant journey, I was told by the, 'experts' on this site what a horrible mistake I had made using RTES. I have had no problems and no hinge effect. Most of my implant is outside my body giving me a nice erection. My pump placement is perfect.
Donnie

Thanks Donnie,

I knew I had read somewhere here on FT that some guys ("experts"?) had something against RTEs, or at least against using a lot of them, but I couldn't remember their point. I had forgotten that their concern included, or was centered upon, the "hinge effect".

I guess logically, their concern could make sense, and probably some guys experienced this which is why they cautioned against RTEs. I'm chalking this up to yet another example of "it's different for everybody", whether it be about anatomy or healing process, and the Importance of having an experienced surgeon who chooses the the right device/configuration for each patient and installs it correctly.

Glad you have had such a successful outcome. Looking forward to liking my new dick as much as you like yours. :lol:

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

I think it also has to do with the surgeon and their experiences

Return to “Implants”