Really bad rash on scrotum and inner thighs..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tay20333

Really bad rash on scrotum and inner thighs..

Postby Tay20333 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello to all. I had 2 implants done, currently recovering from recent revision. Both times i have had really bad rashes, red and irritated, bare skin and bumps. Nothing seems to help it go away. Ive used baby diaper rash cream, it helps temporarily. I catch myself scratching at night when im half way sleep and i pay for it. A bit of a smell as well. This happen to anyone else? I have follow up with doc soon. Jus wanted sum input
Pretty young guy. Originally implanted with 20 cm titan with 3 cm rear tips in philadelphia, Recent revision done by Kramer with 22cm titan and 1.5 cm rear tip!! :D

ED2013

Re: Really bad rash on scrotum and inner thighs..

Postby ED2013 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Try an antifungal cream and or spray.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Sounds like a fungal infection. Take a picture, email to Dr. Kramer and describe it. I think fluconozole prescription (oral) will likely clear it up fast from the sound of it. Seems to be a lot of that post implant lately. Are you sure it is not just hair regrowth itch from being shaved?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tay20333

Postby Tay20333 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:53 am

ED2013 wrote:Try an antifungal cream and or spray.

Thanks i will try that.
Pretty young guy. Originally implanted with 20 cm titan with 3 cm rear tips in philadelphia, Recent revision done by Kramer with 22cm titan and 1.5 cm rear tip!! :D

Tay20333

Postby Tay20333 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 am

alibaba wrote:Sounds like a fungal infection. Take a picture, email to Dr. Kramer and describe it. I think fluconozole prescription (oral) will likely clear it up fast from the sound of it. Seems to be a lot of that post implant lately. Are you sure it is not just hair regrowth itch from being shaved?

Thanks for responding. I thought that at first, but i have shaving prior to any implant, and i've gotten the hair regrowth itch from hair growing back. This is way different and worst. The bad rashes on inner thigh with bumps and redness along with the itching from hair regrowth. Also the skin on testicles have become red and bare in certain areas. It became unbearable at times and forced to scratch unknowingly and gotten worst at times. I know Kramer is a busy guy, he is pretty good at responding though, he has a pretty hectic schedule so i dont really want to bother him. I have a upcoming appointment with him soon, i was planning on just showing him in person to see what could be done.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 am

alibaba wrote:Sounds like a fungal infection. Take a picture, email to Dr. Kramer and describe it. I think fluconozole prescription (oral) will likely clear it up fast from the sound of it. Seems to be a lot of that post implant lately. Are you sure it is not just hair regrowth itch from being shaved?

Ali is spot on. I had the same thing. Get the oral medicine, the creams do not work and it works almost over night. They tell me to take it for 7 days even if it stops a couple days into it. You will not thing you need it after 2 days
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Budros butt paste may help. It great on diaper rash

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 pm

When Dr. Kramer is busy he just tells Connie what to send in. Just do it. He would rather you be active in your care than suffer needlessly and it can get much worse.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tay20333

Postby Tay20333 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:54 pm

I went to see my primary doctor this morning. I tried to talk him the information you guys gave me and talk him into giving me the fluconazole antibiotic but instead he prescribed me amox-clav 875-125 mg tabs to take twice a day for 10 days and also ketoconazole 2% cream once a day for 30 days. Hopefully this works. I will still show kramer on my upcoming appointment this week.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:14 pm

I've had some crotch rot that seems like what you describe. It itched like hell, and very shortly began to smell like I hadn't been near a shower in weeks. Really rank. My dermatologist recommended a very light solution of white vinegar applied with a soft cloth, but what really stopped it dead in its tracks was triple antibiotic ointment. Dermatologist said that would not help, but it most certainly does.

Return to “Implants”