Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby nudist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

I have found this discussion board to be immensely valuable for information about people's experiences, concerns and research in implants and the process. I am scheduled for the 15th and my concerns and need for information do not include spelling lessons and critiques on terminology or any sort of "bickering".

I hope to be able to contribute my experiences when my time comes so as to help others. but I won't be criticizing spelling (since a number of participants are not native english speaking).
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

nudist wrote:I have found this discussion board to be immensely valuable for information about people's experiences, concerns and research in implants and the process. I am scheduled for the 15th and my concerns and need for information do not include spelling lessons and critiques on terminology or any sort of "bickering".

I hope to be able to contribute my experiences when my time comes so as to help others. but I won't be criticizing spelling (since a number of participants are not native english speaking).

I agree. No one takes that into account or perhaps like me that at times will be thinking one thing but type something else. Or read it and it looks right but missing stuff. My wife has to proof any important emails. I have an MBA but something snapped in my brain. You are few days ahead of me,

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:04 pm

You all are so right, but at the age of 79, I still manage to march at right angles to them. Seventeen years ago, when we moved to Florida, we were checking out at Wal-Mart one day and the very nice checkout girl asked us where we came from. I told her we were from Connecticut, and she responded...are you ready for this? "Where is that?"

Now, I don't hold her responsible for that at all. She is no doubt a high school graduate, and in 12 years the stupid school system never taught her where Connecticut is. That is an absolute DISGRACE! And now we need to worry big time, because she and the ones with a gland on the end of their penis are the next leaders of this once-great nation. I'm actually glad to be as old as I am, because hopefully they won't be able to destroy everything we've worked for before I'm gone.

Nudist, I agree as to this board being for us to help each other about implants, BUT I don't see how you can be in favor of the help coming from people who appear to be illiterate. Seems to me if a person hasn't bothered to learn to spell or use proper grammar, he probably hasn't bothered to learn anything else either. Therefore I must consider him a fool, and his advice worthless.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:22 pm

DaveET1 wrote:You all are so right, but at the age of 79, I still manage to march at right angles to them. Seventeen years ago, when we moved to Florida, we were checking out at Wal-Mart one day and the very nice checkout girl asked us where we came from. I told her we were from Connecticut, and she responded...are you ready for this? "Where is that?"

Now, I don't hold her responsible for that at all. She is no doubt a high school graduate, and in 12 years the stupid school system never taught her where Connecticut is. That is an absolute DISGRACE! And now we need to worry big time, because she and the ones with a gland on the end of their penis are the next leaders of this once-great nation. I'm actually glad to be as old as I am, because hopefully they won't be able to destroy everything we've worked for before I'm gone.

Nudist, I agree as to this board being for us to help each other about implants, BUT I don't see how you can be in favor of the help coming from people who appear to be illiterate. Seems to me if a person hasn't bothered to learn to spell or use proper grammar, he probably hasn't bothered to learn anything else either. Therefore I must consider him a fool, and his advice worthless.

Whoa, Dave.
Let's not get things going here that don't belong here. I'm a nut -- personally -- about spelling and grammar, but I don't consider someone who is not to be a fool, let alone refer to him or her as a fool.

I think it's a shame that some of our younger people are not being taught some of the things we were. And perhaps our parents and/or grandparents thought it a shame that we weren't taught Latin.

FT is so important to so many guys. Let's not get another feud going that will help no one.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:56 pm

If I have to be articlute and punctuate perfectly to get or share information then the site is not worth shit, I do not care how good the i formation. To be called a fool ot ignorant because of something that may or not be my control is bull shit.

Dave I am so glad your are so perfect

nudist

Postby nudist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm

for some reason, some people who post here have to find non-implant things to quibble and bicker about. I have an implant coming up and I have a great many concerns and question. the support people show for each other is extremely helpful, but dave's last post in answer to me added nothing to help anyone's concerns or questions. it was a 'justification' to be picky. he can simply ignore posts from people who misspell rather than make an issue of their "knowledge" or "education".

i don't get it.

I think it's time for me to move on and find other sources of support and information.

best wishes to the rest of you. I hope I get through this as successfully as many others have.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:13 pm

OK, since you guys seem to not give a damn how illiterate you are, would you prefer I retire from FT? I have certainly not shared anything worth crap, and the copious loving advice I have selflessly given isn't worth shit. Just tell me and I'll go. Otherwise, get off my case and take the time to learn how to spell glans.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Nudist, Dave ETI, others: Please don't get discouraged by the opinions of one or more writers. This site is all about diversified opinions. Just do as the rest of us have and learn to separate the good from the bad. Sorry that you have had negative experiences. I assure you that you will find more positive than negative.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 pm

It just takes a few bad people to make things bad for everyone

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 pm

DaveET1 wrote:OK, since you guys seem to not give a damn how illiterate you are, would you prefer I retire from FT? I have certainly not shared anything worth crap, and the copious loving advice I have selflessly given isn't worth shit. Just tell me and I'll go. Otherwise, get off my case and take the time to learn how to spell glans.

Personally I think your are an ass I dont care how much advise you give

Return to “Implants”