Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
targusalv

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby targusalv » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi, guys. I wanna your feedback. I'm very sad (as much as scary).

Is this unevenness below normal at all?? If yes, what is the reason? I'm only 20 days from my surgery (not even start to cycling) and the slightest possibility that this shit is not temporary scares the crap out of me.

[img]
IMG_0136.JPG
[/img]

Has anyone ever went through something like this?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG (163.2 KiB) Viewed 1340 times
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Sorry mate but what is the question?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Why his dick is not straight and smooth? It has dips and valleys.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Maybe Peyroines

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:53 pm

targusalv, looking at the picture it looks to me like a still partly swollen dick that has had a recent circumcision. Maybe 6 weeks out. Does not look like something related to an implant to me unless it is one where the slide the pieces of silicone under the skin type of implant ( Dr. Elist) which is a half assed hack way of doing it to me. May have had silicone injections and a circumcision.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

targusalv

Postby targusalv » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 am

hturner12 wrote:Why his dick is not straight and smooth? It has dips and valleys.

alibaba wrote:targusalv, looking at the picture it looks to me like a still partly swollen dick that has had a recent circumcision. Maybe 6 weeks out. Does not look like something related to an implant to me unless it is one where the slide the pieces of silicone under the skin type of implant ( Dr. Elist) which is a half assed hack way of doing it to me. May have had silicone injections and a circumcision.

Smetro wrote:Sorry mate but what is the question?

Like I said, I'm 20 days from the surgery and, as for this swollen just below the glans, I'm pretty sure that it'll go away.

My question is about the lack of evenness in that thinnest part of the dick. It's strange and I question myself if it will normalize.

I didn't do silicone injections at all. My procedure was: implant TITAN OTR + peyronie's correction + circumcision.
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 am

targusalv wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Why his dick is not straight and smooth? It has dips and valleys.

alibaba wrote:targusalv, looking at the picture it looks to me like a still partly swollen dick that has had a recent circumcision. Maybe 6 weeks out. Does not look like something related to an implant to me unless it is one where the slide the pieces of silicone under the skin type of implant ( Dr. Elist) which is a half assed hack way of doing it to me. May have had silicone injections and a circumcision.

Like I said, I'm 20 days from the surgery and, as for this swollen just below the glans, I'm pretty sure that it'll go away.

My question is about the lack of evenness in that thinnest part of the dick. It's strange and I question myself if it will normalize.

I didn't do silicone injections at all. My procedure was: implant TITAN OTR + peyronie's correction + circumcision.

targusalv, I agree with Ali it still looks swollen. I was swollen up until the 6 week mark and still have some. Give it time. If you had Peyronies you need to start helping it by bending ti the other way. I have a little Peyronies and after 2 weeks of cycling it has straighten out nicely.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 am

Tybeeman wrote:
targusalv wrote:

targusalv, I agree with Ali it still looks swollen. I was swollen up until the 6 week mark and still have some. Give it time. If you had Peyronies you need to start helping it by bending ti the other way. I have a little Peyronies and after 2 weeks of cycling it has straighten out nicely.

I agree it still looks swollen... give it time.

Return to “Implants”