Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:29 pm

My penis currently is thicker by a quarter inch from the top side to bottom side than it is from right to left. Some erections look wider from side to side. I am curious if the shape of my shaft will help offset that oval shape after implant surgery? Are any of you guys who now have an oval shape with implant aware if your penis was thicker front to back like mine or were you already thicker side to side?
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Greg1956 wrote:My penis currently is thicker by a quarter inch from the top side to bottom side than it is from right to left. Some erections look wider from side to side. I am curious if the shape of my shaft will help offset that oval shape after implant surgery? Are any of you guys who now have an oval shape with implant aware if your penis was thicker front to back like mine or were you already thicker side to side?

No, mine was always fairly round with vertical thickness. I think it was initially a bit flat to begin with after the procedure but over 7 months my profile has become rounder as the cylinders have softened and increased in circumference.
I suspect that with cycling and regular sex the inflated cylinders place downward pressure on the urethra and this in turn helps create a rounder shape. Happy for anybody else's thoughts on this one......
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 pm

My dick is as beautiful as a white maned Unicorn and just as admired and sought after. More agile than an S2000 Honda and faster. The 21st I am going to pump it up and block out the sun. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:09 am

:lol:
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 am

hturner12 wrote:
DaveET1 wrote:I don't know what all that stuff is after my fry ice description. I meant to put a little yellow circle for laughing there. :lol: Like that.

So it is ok for you to Fuck up but everyone else is a fool or ignorant

Just as my Glan...versus Glans... when in reality my doctor just calls it the head of my dick.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:56 am

Smetro wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:My penis currently is thicker by a quarter inch from the top side to bottom side than it is from right to left. Some erections look wider from side to side. I am curious if the shape of my shaft will help offset that oval shape after implant surgery? Are any of you guys who now have an oval shape with implant aware if your penis was thicker front to back like mine or were you already thicker side to side?

No, mine was always fairly round with vertical thickness. I think it was initially a bit flat to begin with after the procedure but over 7 months my profile has become rounder as the cylinders have softened and increased in circumference.
I suspect that with cycling and regular sex the inflated cylinders place downward pressure on the urethra and this in turn helps create a rounder shape. Happy for anybody else's thoughts on this one......

I'm glad to hear this Smetro.... right now mine is oval... looking for it to round out in the future.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 pm

it will mate, it definitely improves. Masturbating has been different because for 50 odd years it had a shape that was in my memory...then went to flat/oval....sort of threw me a bit....getting used to a new shape.
I find it feels better for wanking when I deflate just a bit.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:32 pm

So forgive me because im from Rhode Island. Three miles from Connecticut. And yes we do get snow. Sometimes a lot of it. I never heard the word "glans" in my life before being on FT. Its always been the head of my dick. But i never needed to because it worked so not only did i learn the word "glans" but i learned there are tons of guys with dicks that dont work. I also learned what i could do about it. So thanks to all of you who help teach the uninformed.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Bandit wrote:So forgive me because im from Rhode Island. Three miles from Connecticut. And yes we do get snow. Sometimes a lot of it. I never heard the word "glans" in my life before being on FT. Its always been the head of my dick. But i never needed to because it worked so not only did i learn the word "glans" but i learned there are tons of guys with dicks that dont work. I also learned what i could do about it. So thanks to all of you who help teach the uninformed.
Bandit

If you are referring to the asshole that was insulting everyone Dave something he has been booted. Glan, Glans, head the rest of know what you are talking about

My reference about snow and a state up North to Tybeeman was not meant as an insult. I am in middle Ga and he is on the GA coast. Snow is not a normal thing for us

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Just simply and innocently making a point that we are all from many different walks of life and this is a place to learn and share. Share and learn !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”