Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

DaveET1 wrote:You all are so right, but at the age of 79, I still manage to march at right angles to them. Seventeen years ago, when we moved to Florida, we were checking out at Wal-Mart one day and the very nice checkout girl asked us where we came from. I told her we were from Connecticut, and she responded...are you ready for this? "Where is that?"

Now, I don't hold her responsible for that at all. She is no doubt a high school graduate, and in 12 years the stupid school system never taught her where Connecticut is. That is an absolute DISGRACE! And now we need to worry big time, because she and the ones with a gland on the end of their penis are the next leaders of this once-great nation. I'm actually glad to be as old as I am, because hopefully they won't be able to destroy everything we've worked for before I'm gone.

Nudist, I agree as to this board being for us to help each other about implants, BUT I don't see how you can be in favor of the help coming from people who appear to be illiterate. Seems to me if a person hasn't bothered to learn to spell or use proper grammar, he probably hasn't bothered to learn anything else either. Therefore I must consider him a fool, and his advice worthless.

So where is Connecticut?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
DaveET1 wrote:You all are so right, but at the age of 79, I still manage to march at right angles to them. Seventeen years ago, when we moved to Florida, we were checking out at Wal-Mart one day and the very nice checkout girl asked us where we came from. I told her we were from Connecticut, and she responded...are you ready for this? "Where is that?"

Now, I don't hold her responsible for that at all. She is no doubt a high school graduate, and in 12 years the stupid school system never taught her where Connecticut is. That is an absolute DISGRACE! And now we need to worry big time, because she and the ones with a gland on the end of their penis are the next leaders of this once-great nation. I'm actually glad to be as old as I am, because hopefully they won't be able to destroy everything we've worked for before I'm gone.

Nudist, I agree as to this board being for us to help each other about implants, BUT I don't see how you can be in favor of the help coming from people who appear to be illiterate. Seems to me if a person hasn't bothered to learn to spell or use proper grammar, he probably hasn't bothered to learn anything else either. Therefore I must consider him a fool, and his advice worthless.

So where is Connecticut?

It one them states that gets cold and has that stuff they call snow

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:59 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

So where is Connecticut?

It one them states that gets cold and has that stuff they call snow

Must not have a college football team
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 pm

U Conn

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Please guys, teach don't fight. Just like little kids who are raised by parents who mumble, sometimes people misunderstand what is being said so spell the way they conceive the word to be. I often misunderstand words being partly deaf in 1 ear and deaf in the other. As far as grammar and spelling, I have to edit my posts all the time for the horrid spelling I find. Not that I intend to, I just make mistakes. Fortunately my formerly fine dick made up in the areas I am lacking. From 2007 through 2009 it would take me an hour to compose an email for all the mistakes. My body, mind, and hands did not co-operate and when I am tired still do not well. If you get the urge to bitch at someone just pump up your waggly stick and wank it good. Misunderstandings or not being taught are common issues. Glans,Cavernosa and such things are doubtful everyday conversational words for most people throughout their lives.
Yes, today's kids do not know dick or anything else. I spent the day today teaching a kid (32 y.o.) how to do things with my wife's blessing for wasting a day. Consensus is, his dad is a worthless playboy, his poor mother dumb as a rock and nobody taught him a thing. He has the sweetest little boy on earth ( he's the single parent, mom o.d'd on drugs). Not only do I want him to learn to survive and function, I want him to have the knowledge to teach his own kid. I could have done the work we did in 1 hour myself. Instead I spent 5 teaching him how and bless his heart, he is bright enough to learn in 1 showing; something I find in many of these kids but nobody gives a damn enough to teach them. They do not want to waste their time so the end result is stupid or under educated people waste everyone's time.
There are many glands in the body. Thyroid, salivary, et cetera. The pink knob on the end of your penis is not one. It is called a glans. Minus the d. Who knows why? Body parts are all Latin. Other than the Catholic church and doctors, the rest of the world gave up on Latin forever ago.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Ali,
Thanks for again bringing calm reason to a thread.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:25 am

radioradio wrote:Ali,
Thanks for again bringing calm reason to a thread.
Bob

You are welcome sir. Easier to see watching than in the ring. Solution is simple. Teach, don't fight. Cheers.

Now for a change of subject (again) in this thread. What can you do with your flaccid dick?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 am

Op Here...I hate that it took the misspelling of one word to totally change the direction of my topic. I will be the first to admit, ..I'm not perfect. As mentioned by a few other members. Frank Talk is supposed to be about support and teaching for those suffering with Erectile Dysfunction. No where dose it mention this is also a spelling forum.
We are grown men an if you cannot comprehend what a member is trying to convey even though they have inadvertently misspelled a word. Maybe you should just send them a PM. Getting bent out of shape over a misspelled word is ridiculous. I will not reply to any more rants about spelling. It happens all the time, no need to worry about it.
Thank You to those of you that have made good contributions to my post about the shape of one's implant.
Last edited by bbb2.5 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 am

alibaba wrote:Please guys, teach don't fight. Just like little kids who are raised by parents who mumble, sometimes people misunderstand what is being said so spell the way they conceive the word to be. I often misunderstand words being partly deaf in 1 ear and deaf in the other. As far as grammar and spelling, I have to edit my posts all the time for the horrid spelling I find. Not that I intend to, I just make mistakes. Fortunately my formerly fine dick made up in the areas I am lacking. From 2007 through 2009 it would take me an hour to compose an email for all the mistakes. My body, mind, and hands did not co-operate and when I am tired still do not well. If you get the urge to bitch at someone just pump up your waggly stick and wank it good. Misunderstandings or not being taught are common issues. Glans,Cavernosa and such things are doubtful everyday conversational words for most people throughout their lives.
Yes, today's kids do not know dick or anything else. I spent the day today teaching a kid (32 y.o.) how to do things with my wife's blessing for wasting a day. Consensus is, his dad is a worthless playboy, his poor mother dumb as a rock and nobody taught him a thing. He has the sweetest little boy on earth ( he's the single parent, mom o.d'd on drugs). Not only do I want him to learn to survive and function, I want him to have the knowledge to teach his own kid. I could have done the work we did in 1 hour myself. Instead I spent 5 teaching him how and bless his heart, he is bright enough to learn in 1 showing; something I find in many of these kids but nobody gives a damn enough to teach them. They do not want to waste their time so the end result is stupid or under educated people waste everyone's time.
There are many glands in the body. Thyroid, salivary, et cetera. The pink knob on the end of your penis is not one. It is called a glans. Minus the d. Who knows why? Body parts are all Latin. Other than the Catholic church and doctors, the rest of the world gave up on Latin forever ago.

Thanks alibaba for sharing your story....

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 am

OK, I guess nobody has the testicles to tell me to take a walk. Thank you. hturner12 says I'm an ass, but hey, that isn't news. My wife told me that years ago, and she must be right because she's very smart. Anyway, thanks to me I'll bet there isn't a single guy here who doesn't know what a glans is and how to spell it. You're welcome.

Now, as to the original question on this thread. I think there are several of us whose implanted penis seems somewhat flat or oval, rather then round, including myself. Let me ask you this: Are you really sure it was truly round before the implant? How many have had any comment from their partners about it? Seems to me a really hard erection ought to please all concerned, regardless of exact shape.

Return to “Implants”