how are partners coping with longer sex sessions and penis rigidity?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

how are partners coping with longer sex sessions and penis rigidity?

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 am

Some objective comment on how wives, girlfriends and partners are going with the stiffness and extended sex session times?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Eveready

Re: how are partners coping with longer sex sessions and penis rigidity?

Postby Eveready » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 am

The bride is managing in surprised delight. It isn't something we've been used to for a very long time: I think that while we acknowledged an "issue", both of us held back on just how big an issue it was. Now we are going through an adjustment in terms of what we can ask of each other. Along the lines - "When?" "Now." "How much?" "More!"
(And I will say that my liaison with her started with some cradle-snatching near 25 years ago, and she's a very, ah, fit mid-40s now. More than I deserve, that's for sure.)
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am

Eveready wrote:The bride is managing in surprised delight. It isn't something we've been used to for a very long time: I think that while we acknowledged an "issue", both of us held back on just how big an issue it was. Now we are going through an adjustment in terms of what we can ask of each other. Along the lines - "When?" "Now." "How much?" "More!"
(And I will say that my liaison with her started with some cradle-snatching near 25 years ago, and she's a very, ah, fit mid-40s now. More than I deserve, that's for sure.)

Nice one Ever
As I may have said before, my ex was 15 years younger but not in H's league sexually....and I don't mean that in a churlish way, it's just how it is. H was part of my motivation for getting the implant in the first place and she loves sex every day. She, like your partner is super fit and way beyond any 60 year old I know. I am in good shape too so it works well.
She now likes me not iron bar hard but with a little bit let out and we have sessions that go for literally a couple of hours at a time, but not if I pump up too hard.
I have to say, this was the best thing I could have done.....I was a bit down suffering ED but now I am full of confidence and walk around with a smile on my dial.
Thanks for the feedback and thanks to Chris Love eh?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 pm

My wife loves the hard dick ("feels natural" to her, she says), and our sex sessions are very, very nice -- no thought at all about how long it will stay hard. It just does! :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:14 am

That's the beauty of being a bionic lover. Endless fucking. My wife loves the hard 'velvet' feel of my AMS. Absolutely loves it and so do I.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

rockyrocky

Postby rockyrocky » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Longer sex sessions??? I wish

This thing is hard as a rock. Bottoms out and it is a little uncomfortable, especially since I'm only 3 weeks post implant. Before I think the penis acted as a shock absorber and you didn't know if you were bottoming out or not. Well, I plan to check this out on a few other girls and see if this is going to be an ongoing issue.
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 pm

I mentioned to my wife about getting an implant and she was concerned that she wouldn't be able to keep up with me (libido and ability wise) as we age. We're in our 40s, so I suppose that's a legitimate concern. Natural sexual decline is one thing, but I had issues staring in my 30s and I don't want to stop just yet. I hope I can balance my needs with hers.
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Mine could not care less about my sexual ability. I think that she would be happier if we never had intercourse again but that is the cross that I bear. I would love to find someone that would accept what I was able to do and be happy but I haven'T. SO BE IT .
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:50 pm

williamb wrote:Mine could not care less about my sexual ability. I think that she would be happier if we never had intercourse again but that is the cross that I bear. I would love to find someone that would accept what I was able to do and be happy but I haven'T. SO BE IT .

See LMCatman's post
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Definately a different feeling for her. Harder. Slightly different angle. Lasts way longer and size is coming back nicely. Love catching up for lost time. Another perspective from the physical is the gained confidence. Not only in love making but just life itself. Spring in my step. I think a while back Smetro stated that he felt women look at him differently. I have to agree. Maybe its my confidence shining thru. But they smile and flirt. Its almost like they know. Strangest thing. And deep down i know i could send them home sore and sudsy ! This thing is F'in wonderful in so many ways !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”