My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby sliphill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:34 pm

radioradio wrote:Sunday evening, Day 4

Not much to report. Same old same old. Lay down and ice equals good. Stand up and walk around equals bad. Pretty simple.

I think I found my new nut. One spot in my scrotum hurts like hell to touch, the rest just aches like hell ;) . Also can feel some discomfort from what I'm guessing is some tubing on left side of my fat pad. Swelling has gone down some. No bruising yet.

I re-read the threads "imperfect implant" and "would you do it again". Highly recommended for anyone considering this.

Getting pretty bored with the lay on my back bit, but there are worse things. Only pain pills just now, otherwise ibuprofen worked well enough.

Thanks again to all my brothers who have gone before and shred their experiences and insights.

Bob 2.0

I had the same discomfort with the tubing on the right side. It was also a little numb in that area too. Infra-pubic surgery I take it. That goes away. I think it was day 32 where I woke up and actually didn't think about the pump. It all gets better Bob.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Ed,
It was penoscrotal. Probably the tube from the reservoir. Keeping doing well.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 am

Tuesday morning, Day 6

Yesterday was boring. Scrotum still hurts unless I'm laying down. My dick is actually scorer now than its been since the surgery. Feels like it did when I used the trimix, just stays all the time. I'm back on the pain meds. No point in being a hero.

I'm pretty sure I'll never have an innie again, but I'm not impressed with the 3" woody I have now. Back before the surgery I could get to 5-1/2" in the VED. (Of course, it only lasted about 10 seconds.) Sure hope the "L" part of LGX, and cycling and stretching will add a couple of inches.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

With your implant, what do you do when you need to urinate, are you still taped up? If you are so sore is is difficult to pee? Someone mentioned they had a hospital urinal that helped.
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:34 am

nbriley wrote:With your implant, what do you do when you need to urinate, are you still taped up? If you are so sore is is difficult to pee? Someone mentioned they had a hospital urinal that helped.

Ask the surgeon for a hospital urinal. That thing will come in handy for a few days
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 am

nbriley wrote:With your implant, what do you do when you need to urinate, are you still taped up? If you are so sore is is difficult to pee? Someone mentioned they had a hospital urinal that helped.

You are usually untaped when the catheter is removed. There may be some sting when you pee after the catheter is removed. Other than that, no problem
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:56 am

radioradio wrote:Tuesday morning, Day 6

Yesterday was boring. Scrotum still hurts unless I'm laying down. My dick is actually scorer now than its been since the surgery. Feels like it did when I used the trimix, just stays all the time. I'm back on the pain meds. No point in being a hero.

I'm pretty sure I'll never have an innie again, but I'm not impressed with the 3" woody I have now. Back before the surgery I could get to 5-1/2" in the VED. (Of course, it only lasted about 10 seconds.) Sure hope the "L" part of LGX, and cycling and stretching will add a couple of inches.

Bob 2.0

Yeah, day 6, your still in the first week which was the worst for me. Next week it will get better day by day. I can tell you that at exactly 2 weeks today since activation, I have gained about 1/2". So yeah, you'll stretch out more. You're not fully pumped up yet either.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 pm

The irony of it all...
Here I am with a hard dick for 6 straight days, wishing it were soft. :D

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 pm

radioradio wrote:The irony of it all...
Here I am with a hard dick for 6 straight days, wishing it were soft. :D

Yeah, isn't that funny! :lol: radio, don't worry, it's going to get a lot harder than that! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Tuesday night, Day 6

Stayed on my back today except for food in / food out, and took a couple of pain pills. Actually a noticeably better day than yesterday. Five minutes of standing or sitting up and the boys revolt.

Also noticed that the underside of my dick is numb. Is that common? Does it go away?

Bob 2.0

Return to “Implants”