My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby sliphill » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 pm

radioradio wrote:August 5, 12:30 am. The way I am counting, this is day 3.

And I may have spoken too soon last night about the pain pills. All of a sudden, at around 10:30, EVERYTHING started to hurt. Guess I over did it.

Bob 2.0

I did the same thing, over do it on day three. Just take it easy for the next 4 or 5 days. I took pain pills for at least 2 weeks!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:21 pm

sliphill wrote:

And I may have spoken too soon last night about the pain pills. All of a sudden, at around 10:30, EVERYTHING started to hurt. Guess I over did it.

Bob 2.0

I did the same thing, over do it on day three. Just take it easy for the next 4 or 5 days. I took pain pills for at least 2 weeks!

Ed, can you fix a dryer after 4 days? LOL Sorry buddy I still get a chuckle out of that.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:49 am

Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:

Bob 2.0

Ed, can you fix a dryer after 4 days? LOL Sorry buddy I still get a chuckle out of that.

Wow, seems so long ago. :lol: No, it's not advisable to fix dryers after 4 days. :D Taking those pain pills every 4 hours masked the pain so good, I didn't think much about it, until later that day! :lol: no problem Tybee, I'm glad I can make you chuckle.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 am

Glad you are doing well. An implanted man is a happy man. (Who loves his new life and bigger dick) 8-)
Donnie
One happy man!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Sunday evening, Day 4

Not much to report. Same old same old. Lay down and ice equals good. Stand up and walk around equals bad. Pretty simple.

I think I found my new nut. One spot in my scrotum hurts like hell to touch, the rest just aches like hell ;) . Also can feel some discomfort from what I'm guessing is some tubing on left side of my fat pad. Swelling has gone down some. No bruising yet.

I re-read the threads "imperfect implant" and "would you do it again". Highly recommended for anyone considering this.

Getting pretty bored with the lay on my back bit, but there are worse things. Only pain pills just now, otherwise ibuprofen worked well enough.

Thanks again to all my brothers who have gone before and shred their experiences and insights.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 pm

radioradio wrote:Sunday evening, Day 4

Not much to report. Same old same old. Lay down and ice equals good. Stand up and walk around equals bad. Pretty simple.

I think I found my new nut. One spot in my scrotum hurts like hell to touch, the rest just aches like hell ;) . Also can feel some discomfort from what I'm guessing is some tubing on left side of my fat pad. Swelling has gone down some. No bruising yet.

I re-read the threads "imperfect implant" and "would you do it again". Highly recommended for anyone considering this.

Getting pretty bored with the lay on my back bit, but there are worse things. Only pain pills just now, otherwise ibuprofen worked well enough.

Thanks again to all my brothers who have gone before and shared their experiences and insights.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:56 pm

What are the pain pills the doctor orders for you? With my transplant I can only take certain meds, just wondering what most doctors prescribe the most for pain
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 pm

I think most doctors prescribe Percocet. I requested dilaudid, because it seemed to work well after my prostatectomy.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:02 pm

I really wou,dnt worry about the pain. If there is one you like get that. Looking back I probably didn't need any the second day. Just took it because of caution
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 am

radioradio wrote:Sunday evening, Day 4

Thanks again to all my brothers who have gone before and shred their experiences and insights.

Bob 2.0

Radioradio

We seem to be on a similar path. One side of my scrotum is loose and pain free while the other side is tight and tender. I did get a chance to feel the pump but was afraid to mess with it too long. i had my reservoir put on the right side so I have the tenderness on my right fat pad and along the tubing. I too have been walking a little but no extra pain from it. I think the pouch underwear helps to support your scrotum relieving some on the pain.
Also spending most my time laying down and getting bored. Still staying off the pain meds but have them standing by.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Return to “Implants”