My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:30 pm

August 2, late in the day, I became bionic at the hands of Dr. Andrew Kramer. Had a very rough night with soreness, pain, and getting meds and vitals every 2 hours, and I don't tolerate the post-anesthesia part of any procedure very well. The early part of my day pretty much matched what Mastercard wrote in his Journal. He was the case just before me.

August 3, I was out of the hospital around 10:00, and my wife and I made the trip back home (2-1/2 hours). Pretty much laid in bed, iced and took my pain meds.

August 4, and I have been up and a bout a little -- maybe 15 minutes at a time, or for lunch -- then back to bed. No pain meds needed today, just ibuprofen. I am AMAZED at how much easier this has bene so far compared to what I had built it up to be. Hope that remains the case.

My scrotum is about the size of a large orange and is tender, but not painful. My dick, which was always small had become an "innie" half the time since my prostatectomy. Now it's a full time 3-1/2 inch semi woody sticking straight out, and fat. Looking forward to see where this all settles after the swelling is gone, but I can tell you it's pretty cool not having to go dick hunting to take a leak.

A FT friend asked me about my pump placement. I can't feel it on the inside, and when I feel for it on the outside, my scrotum tells me to leave it the fuck alone! So I'll wait.... Dr. Kramer said on my youtube video that the pump was nice and low. I plan on heeding the advice I have gotten here and lay pretty low for several more days. I know I did too much, too soon after my prostatectomy, and paid the steep price of sending my recovery backwards by a few weeks.

Thanks again for all who helped my make this decision and go through with it.

I know there are strong feelings here about the choice of your surgeon before going through with this. And I don't want to stir that pot. There are MANY great surgeons out there. I am not a shill for Doctor Kramer, but I have to say I was extremely impressed with everything about the experience. Especially him.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 pm

radioradio wrote:August 2, late in the day, I became bionic at the hands of Dr. Andrew Kramer. Had a very rough night with soreness, pain, and getting meds and vitals every 2 hours, and I don't tolerate the post-anesthesia part of any procedure very well. The early part of my day pretty much matched what Mastercard wrote in his Journal. He was the case just before me.

August 3, I was out of the hospital around 10:00, and my wife and I made the trip back home (2-1/2 hours). Pretty much laid in bed, iced and took my pain meds.

August 4, and I have been up and a bout a little -- maybe 15 minutes at a time, or for lunch -- then back to bed. No pain meds needed today, just ibuprofen. I am AMAZED at how much easier this has bene so far compared to what I had built it up to be. Hope that remains the case.

My scrotum is about the size of a large orange and is tender, but not painful. My dick, which was always small had become an "innie" half the time since my prostatectomy. Now it's a full time 3-1/2 inch semi woody sticking straight out, and fat. Looking forward to see where this all settles after the swelling is gone, but I can tell you it's pretty cool not having to go dick hunting to take a leak.

A FT friend asked me about my pump placement. I can't feel it on the inside, and when I feel for it on the outside, my scrotum tells me to leave it the fuck alone! So I'll wait.... Dr. Kramer said on my youtube video that the pump was nice and low. I plan on heeding the advice I have gotten here and lay pretty low for several more days. I know I did too much, too soon after my prostatectomy, and paid the steep price of sending my recovery backwards by a few weeks.

Thanks again for all who helped me make this decision and go through with it.

I know there are strong feelings here about the choice of your surgeon before going through with this. And I don't want to stir that pot. There are MANY great surgeons out there. I am not a shill for Doctor Kramer, but I have to say I was extremely impressed with everything about the experience. Especially him.

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. And please keep us posted on your progress. Lots of concerned ft friends, wishing you well. Speedy recovery!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Bob 2.0,
So glad to hear all is well. This awesome adventure has just begun. PM anytime.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

BillinAL

Postby BillinAL » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well Bob.

I am on day 9 following surgery by Dr. Kramer. Much of the soreness is gone- except sides of my scrotum. Soreness and swelling has just slowly and steadily decreased day by day. I too am taking it easy - I did get out in the yard today for about 30 minutes to trim some scrubs that were getting out of control. I may cut the grass tomorrow depending on how I feel, but other than that am not rushing anything.

I had not been able to feel exactly where my pump is till today. It is definitely low and feels like it is behind the boys which will be different from my first implant which was low but in front of boys (easy to get to).

Hope your recovery continues smoothly.

Bill
75 years old, Severe ED since Robotic Prostatectomy in 2010. Titan implanted 2014 by Dr Milam. Titan failed (tubing leak near cylinder) May 2017. Revision by Dr. Kramer on 7/26/17. Replaced cylinders and pump - upsized to 22 cm Titan, 1 cm RTE.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks guys.
I think my mental state has already begun the change.
Bob 2.0

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 pm

radioradio wrote:Thanks guys.
I think my mental state has already begun the change.
Bob 2.0

...congrats on the successful procedure and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood (Baltimore Chapter)!!!
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Bob, glad things are going well for you. You are going to love your new dick even more as time goes on.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:11 pm

sliphill wrote:Bob, glad things are going well for you. You are going to love your new dick even more as time goes on.

Ed, Where you been? You got that thing activated and you disappeared. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
sliphill wrote:Bob, glad things are going well for you. You are going to love your new dick even more as time goes on.

Ed, Where you been? You got that thing activated and you disappeared. LOL

Lol, I had time to make up after all of the time of waiting to get activated. Having fun.:D How are you doing. Is soreness gone?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”