My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

radioradio wrote:Well it was three weeks ago just about to the hour that I was having my implantation. What an amazing time it has been. I have four things to report:

Soreness is now intermittent and very tolerable, and getting better every day. Still get occasional shooting pains in my shaft and/or base that last for a few seconds.

I've been exploring around the neighborhood, and found the deflate button a few days ago, but was too sore to spend much time there. Yesterday I gave as much of a squeeze as I could stand. Didn't hear the buzz, and didn't really feel anything happen, but my dick definitely wasn't as stiff. Today I've given it three tries, and same thing, although each time its a little less stiff. It's still pretty hard if I squeeze it, but I can bend it and it hangs down instead of pointing out. This might sound funny, but I don't know if I'm deflated or not. Definitely more comfortable( and manageable -- I've never had to consider the bulge factor in my whole life)! I might just leave it like this until Monday when I see Kramer.

After my prostatectomy, as I regained my continence I sort of plateaued at a place where I was good all except when I would sneeze, cough, strain, etc. "Stress incontinence". That ended with the implant. :D Unfortunately, it's been progressively replaced by great difficulty in getting the last bit of urine out when I pee before I put Little Bob back in my pants. Maybe with some deflation that will get better. Anyone have any input here?

And last, running down the middle, most of the underside of my penis is numb. Not happy about this, and hoping it resolves.

And even though I haven't used it yet for the deed, I love my new dick!

Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Interesting contrast guy, here I sit just five days after and my only pain is in the incision in the abdominal wall for my reservoir. Right after the implant I could get into any exclusive clubs, I got black balls.

Every thing still healing fast though. Good luck brothers.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi BobGreat news you are doing so well. When I had my implant a nice side effect was I can pee again. I had real bph problems. Waiting and waiting,dribbles split stream. Now I can pee a solid steam again. I don't know why but it helped. Wishing you a speedy recovery
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:18 am

radioradio wrote:
radioradio wrote:Well it was three weeks ago just about to the hour that I was having my implantation. What an amazing time it has been. I have four things to report:

Soreness is now intermittent and very tolerable, and getting better every day. Still get occasional shooting pains in my shaft and/or base that last for a few seconds.

I've been exploring around the neighborhood, and found the deflate button a few days ago, but was too sore to spend much time there. Yesterday I gave as much of a squeeze as I could stand. Didn't hear the buzz, and didn't really feel anything happen, but my dick definitely wasn't as stiff. Today I've given it three tries, and same thing, although each time its a little less stiff. It's still pretty hard if I squeeze it, but I can bend it and it hangs down instead of pointing out. This might sound funny, but I don't know if I'm deflated or not. Definitely more comfortable( and manageable -- I've never had to consider the bulge factor in my whole life)! I might just leave it like this until Monday when I see Kramer.

After my prostatectomy, as I regained my continence I sort of plateaued at a place where I was good all except when I would sneeze, cough, strain, etc. "Stress incontinence". That ended with the implant. :D Unfortunately, it's been progressively replaced by great difficulty in getting the last bit of urine out when I pee before I put Little Bob back in my pants. Maybe with some deflation that will get better. Anyone have any input here?

And last, running down the middle, most of the underside of my penis is numb. Not happy about this, and hoping it resolves.

And even though I haven't used it yet for the deed, I love my new dick!

Bob 2.0

Radioradio

Glad you are happy with your new love and sure you will be happier when
you get to use it.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:24 am

Headed to Baltimore today for activation and instruction. Hope he doesn't need to use vice grips, 'cause I sure couldn't squeeze any harder when I tried. :D

Even if I "can" use it tonight, I can't imagine doing it. Still pretty sensitive.

Bob 2.0
(Soon 2.1 !!!)
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 am

radioradio wrote:Headed to Baltimore today for activation and instruction.

Hope you have a good time here in Baltimore. I am completely open to talking by phone (or maybe in person, it depends) with anyone who comes here since I live in a suburb less than an hour from UMMC, where Kramer operates.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 am

Thanks David,

Today's going to be a quick down and back, I think.

Bob 2.0

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 am

radioradio wrote:Headed to Baltimore today for activation and instruction. Hope he doesn't need to use vice grips, 'cause I sure couldn't squeeze any harder when I tried. :D

Even if I "can" use it tonight, I can't imagine doing it. Still pretty sensitive.

Bob 2.0
(Soon 2.1 !!!)

Bob, keep us all posted on how your appointment goes. :)

Larry

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:13 am

Good luck Bob. Can't wait to hear how it goes?
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Today was activation day aug 28. My birthday is aug 30 turning 60. Implanted July 18. Dr. Lanchony at Paola hospital outside Philadelphia. Great guy. I wanted someone I had history with and knew my journey. Today a couple hard squeezes and a pop. Presto a hard dick again. I feel like a new person. Stopped on the way home picked up flowers and chocolate and a nice big tube of KY. It's been worth the trouble and discomfort to feel 20 years younger again. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope the outcome is the same as mine.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Return to “Implants”