My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 am

hturner12 wrote:Bob
Great to hear. There have been t8mes I have questioned weather I have any th8ng usefule to contribute anymore

Trust me, Hugh, Bob, you and others who have gone through the ups and downs of ED are mentors and hope providers for those of us that still are ravaged with the condition.

I for one, thank you.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:05 am

Freddy
You are welcome. I am one of the few(that will admit) there are changes and my sex life is still low to none. M wife and I still have a long way to go. She still the is it a dildo. There are thing that happened in the past that she still upset about

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 am

hturner12 wrote:Freddy
You are welcome. I am one of the few(that will admit) there are changes and my sex life is still low to none. M wife and I still have a long way to go. She still the is it a dildo. There are thing that happened in the past that she still upset about

What did you do??? Did you fuck up? Say you're sorry and get back to some hard dick poundin. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Well you go get some dick an tell her. Not that easy. I thought I told you my fucked up story

Hell I shut down for a month till the hip heals

radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary - 6 months

Postby radioradio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

Six months since my implant, and six weeks since the revision to replace/reposition the pump...

I am SO happy with both decisions. The changes in my attitude, self image and mindset are... Can't even come up with the words to describe them. It does remind me of when I first took medication for my depression -- I never really knew how dark a cloud I was living in until the meds helped me step out of the cloud and look back at it. Sort of the same thing; I knew ED sucked and was affecting my whole life, but I never really knew how deeply it affected me -- and my wife and our relationship. I am so grateful for this new lease on life. It's way more than just being able fuck again. (Although, that's awesome!)

My sensitivity has returned all but right at the incision site. That's good, but I still am having difficulty climaxing. When I do, it's mind boggling, but I often don't get all the way there (by myself or with my wife). Needless to say, I'll keep trying ;) .

My length is now just over 5" (if I press the ruler so far into the bone that I practically draw blood), girth 4-1/2". Both are improvements since first activation, both are less than they were before my prostatectomy. Now that I'm at the six month mark, I'm starting Donnie's stretching routine in earnest. (Very intrigued to be reading about using the VED post implant. I'm seeing Kramer soon for a follow up and am anxious to hear his take on this. Seems like it makes sense if it's done with care.)

Re the revision, the pump is now down low, on the left and easy to access. Also, the new pump was rock hard at first, but has already softened up quite a bit -- more than the first ever did. And with the first pump, it was a real trick to get the valve to "pop" when inflating, sometimes taking 20 - 30 squeezes. Now it's first time, every time. Very glad I went with the revision, and glad I got it in last year's insurance year. Since I had met my out of pocket, it cost me nothing but the hotel room for the night before, and a nice romantic "last supper" with my wife. Was "out of the saddle" for about 3 weeks, and now I'm like a kid again. I'd get laid every day and night if my wife were up for it.

Once again, I've got to say THANK YOU to all of the guys here whose sharing, caring and encouragement helped me take the plunge and deal with the aftermath. I usually overthink things to death, and end up taking forever to make a decision. I'm so glad I heeded the advice from so many guys here not to wait. Over and over again I read that guys' only regret was that they waited so long to do this.

This is truly an amazing site.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Today is the first birthday for my Bionic Dick. It's been an interesting year. I planned to post and share a look back over the year, but some personal family issues and travel have gotten in the way. Doing a show and tell tomorrow, and will post some before and after pix over the weekend.
Bottom line -- best decision I ever made. I'm about as happy as a pig in shit.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:18 pm

radioradio wrote:Today is the first birthday for my Bionic Dick.
......Bottom line -- best decision I ever made. I'm about as happy as a pig in shit.
Bob

Bob, it is interesting to me how you feel. I am happy also. In 1993, I received a new immune system from my brother John to cure leukemia. In 2017, I got a new erection system. I needed that post BMT. Chemo brain and chemo penis go together. My penis works awesomely now but not my foggy brain. :geek:

Old Bob (9-9-1940)
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Congrats! I'll join the ranks next Wed. I know it's early to tell but how much did you lose? I did the math and came up with a projected 1/2 to 3/4 inch expected loss. You other guys, how much did you lose? I'm having an LGX so expect to gain about 1/2 inch back within a year or so. I doubt that I'll ever see 6.5 again. My second Doc told me that he would shrink me about an inch. Looks like that's about what these guys will take also? When I saw them stretch I thought wow! I won't lose anything. Lately I realized that the stretch wasn't very firm. So I did the same and measured it. 5.5 to 5.8, about 3/4 to 1 inch short. Time will tell but I'd like you old timers to chime in. How much did you lose?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:28 pm

I did not lose any length at all. (But it didn't happen overnight; it took time.)

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:27 am

David_R wrote:I did not lose any length at all. (But it didn't happen overnight; it took time.)

So far, I’m ack to within about a quarter inch of where I was pre-ED, which equals about an inch LONGER than I was after my prostatectomy.
Bob

Return to “Implants”