Abuse of inflating : your opinion and expriences

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Abuse of inflating : your opinion and expriences

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Yesterday I had sex with a beautiful woman. Today he wanted to see me again. We fucked for two hours. After sex, i deflated.
After 30 minutes she asked me sex again. I re-inflated and fucked again.
I have a damned fear that deflating and re-inflating the implant in this way, it can wear it. I hope this is just my paranoia.
Have you same experience ( inflating and deflating several times in short time)?
Titan 24cm . December 2015

LMCatman

Re: Abuse of inflating : your opinion and expriences

Postby LMCatman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Have no fear...go have fun...!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Maxx
You cant keep a car in the garage for fear it will break down. I say drive it like you stole it, have no fear my friend.

Sam I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

I agree with LMCatman and maxxxxx. What fun is a fancy car if it just sits in the garage? ;)

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:02 pm

My concern is not have sex every day..
but inflate and deflate two - three time within a couple of hours
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:36 pm

maxxxxx wrote:My concern is not have sex every day..
but inflate and deflate two - three time within a couple of hours

I may be wrong, but I think everybody understands the issue. Doesn't matter, had sex. I guess only you can decide if you want to turn down multiple sexes a day with a beautiful woman.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:39 pm

longdayze wrote:Maxx
You cant keep a car in the garage for fear it will break down. I say drive it like you stole it, have no fear my friend.

Sam I AM

I disagree. I suggest drive it like you rented it. Don't abuse it, but don't baby it eithe. It is meant to be used.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

I am brand new to this -- implanted 2 days ago -- so this is not from experience.
My guess is that the device has no sense of time.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:49 pm

If the question is will you wear it out having sex too many imes w/a beautiful woman? - think I'd take that risk.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:12 pm

this remonds me a little bit about a seinfeld comedy tv episode where elaine learns that her favorite mode of contraception (the sponge) is going off the market. She buys as many as possible, but realizes that there is a finite number of sex encounters, so she rates her dates on how "sponge-worthy" they might be.

Rediculous comedy, but somewhat pertinent to us since, maybe, the implant is , maybe, only good for 1500 uses.

Of course, I have no idea where that 1500 use number came from (I made it up), but here is my advice.

FOMO and YOLO.

Fear of missing out (FOMO): I think it is a crime for an implanted guy to turn down multiple sex opportunities, even if it is with the same girl. You might miss out on that new position, or that possible serendipitus sex happening that might have happened (but you might not know it unless you steped up to the batting box and played the game). So, DO NOT MISS OUT by protecting mileage on your implant. Otherwise, I fear that you might miss out (FOMO)

You Only Live Once (yolo): Maxxxxx, you will not be young forever. A bionic male with a dick your size is a one in a million. There is a tiny chance that you might see your life end this year (morbid thought, I know, but none of us know when the game of life will be over). So, live every day like it is your last. Of course, you must plan for your future, and you must live like you will live anther thirty years; but, when it comes to partying (and sex is a party) you should party like there will be no tommorrow.

As they say, a ship is safer in the harbor, but that is not what ships are made for. Thus, use that implant of yours to the MAXXXXXXX, because nobody will be able to take away the memories you have from those glory years when you were young and implanted.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”