On the way to my Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: On the way to my Implant

Postby Bandit » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:48 pm

I too have the lgx. I am 10 weeks post op. The appearance at this point is somewhat flat but i am hoping in time will round out somewhat. I agree that the abilty to gain in both length & girth was the deciding factor for the lgx. I also have had some gains in the 6 weeks i have been cycling. I do push it & pump as hard as i can handle and hold it for 50-60 minutes a day. I am determined to make and keep the gains equal to or greater than my original size. I have no experience with coloplast. My understanding is that the pump & reservoir of the lgx is the same as cx. At 58 years old i would imagine that at some point i will need revision and if i gained size back i may then be a candidate for the cx or even the coloplast. I am confident that the decision i made with my surgeon was the right one. Research and talk it over with your doctor. Pro's & con's on all models depending on your needs & your anatomy. Good luck !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

liber.tine

Postby liber.tine » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello again!
So meanwhile i made an appointment for the surgery via phone which will be in october.
I also had some time to talk about my concerns regarding the implant model.
He then clearly took up position and told me he recommends the titan. He thinks i will be happier with that one since iam a young patient. Well i have made another appointment prior the surgery to ask some more questions.

id like to ask you some more questions that are nagging me...
1. Yesterday i did a measurement of the girth of my penis. It said 12.4cm in perimeter = about 4 cm in diameter.
Is that really enough for the titan? since the titan cylinders are 4.4cm+ together...
2. Is the titan somewhat uncomfortable in flaccid state or too hard(feeling semi erected)?
3. Are there really dents in the titan when flaccid and do they hurt?
4.Is there a difference between the cx and the lgx in width(inflated)?

Lots of love and greetings from:
Liber.tine

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm quite happy with my LGX. I have only been pumping for three weeks, and I'm almost back to where I was, 5 7/8". But I have a nice 4 3/4" flacid. I think on my best days it was never that long. You former growers can relate I'm sure. Lol. Mine is not flat at all, quite natural looking. I'm up to 25 pumps, I don't think I will ever pump it more than 30, as I'm happy, and don't want it to go bad prematurely. Yeah, the pump is brick like, and big, I can see it at times, but it does work good. :)

I was really bummed out when I found out that I had too had a venous leak, but I was 61, so I can imagine the depression it's causing. That will go away as you will be able to get rock hard! I was also bummed out when the doctor first pumped it up, my dick was quite a bit shorter than it was. But like some have mentioned already, the LGX stretches out a bit over time. I have a slender dick, and feel the LGX was a good choice. I'm about 2 months post op, and feel great. Yeah, there is a couple of weeks of discomfort and a little aching, but so worth it! Good luck and keep us updated, we are here for you.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 pm

The measurement you state on the titan is the Maximum inflated size. It would be less than that if you don't have it pumped up to it's most capability. I think you will be fine with it. Viel Glück, sichere Reise.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”